PDA

View Full Version : Metal Pieces

MetalSlug21
03-03-2008, 09:13 PM
I just played through level 2, (yes I know...) and I missed one piece of metal. I know that the game seems to enjoy the glitched achievements...

After I finished level 2, I restored a checkpoint to see where it was and if I could just get the piece and move on (its one at the end of lvl 2) and it was too far.

So, 2 questions.

1.) Did I screw up the game-long achievement by restoring a checkpoint? Or am I still good.

2.) When I am done with the game, if that is the only piece missing, can I just load the level, get it, and be good? Or would I have to play through again?

xRogue 5x
03-03-2008, 09:21 PM
I am not 100% on this but I'm pretty sure they all have to be aquired in one play through.

MetalSlug21
03-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Isn't the achievement for Gold Bird (or whatever) just for birds? I had heard that only the birds are needed for that, but other people say that you need all of the collectibles.

Beac
03-04-2008, 05:27 AM
Golden Bird is just the birds. But you still need all the metal pieces to get all the propaganda report ach's. You do have to get them birds/metal in one play through of a level. Just reload the level and run through it again. I had to do it on the school level, which sucked because it was the very last piece of metal in that level that I missed. I think you can load a checkpoint but remember EVERYTHING from that checkpoint on has to be picked up again, not just what you missed - no different than reloading the entire chapter.

PacoDaTacoS3llr
03-09-2008, 05:22 AM
i think you do have to do in order because i just got 20 metals and didn't get ach and i skipped around to different chapters but i still got silver bird achs