PDA

View Full Version : Freakishly Easy Achievements!

PaleGringo
07-12-2006, 05:47 AM
I'm loving this game. I've already busted out 23 of the 44 achievements in less than 4 hours. I'm going to go ahead and guess that this one will be added to the "Quick 1000's" list but man, is it so fun!

Some constructive criticism isn't out of line with what you've probably already heard... human models leave something to be desired. Human levels just aren't as cool as alien ones. MP can be a bit on the chunky end.

Is it worth a rental at bare minimum? Hellz yes! :woop:

DaveWilma07
07-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Glad your enjoying the game mate. I always thought this was going to end up to be great... good old 3d Realms. I'll be buying this before long no doubt.

PaleGringo
07-12-2006, 10:18 PM
When you do, hit me up for some guided tours on what you need and where to go.

Maybe even let you frag me a couple times. ;)

pvt hushburn
07-13-2006, 04:37 AM
I agree.

I got pretty much all of them in a day and a a half, i still need those mini games ones, and the Cheroki difficulty. Besides that i got em all. They were all so easy pooning tem n00bs online ( EXEPT FOR CRAWLER GRENDADES GRRR)

P1NSEEKER
07-13-2006, 02:29 PM
I should be getting this game tomorrow how long does it take to complete the sp? As i believe im gonna need to replay it on each difficulty?

Sarge McLarge
07-13-2006, 03:29 PM
I should be getting this game tomorrow how long does it take to complete the sp? As i believe im gonna need to replay it on each difficulty?

At the rate its been taking me to complete the single player I would say about 4-6 hours to beat the game on normal depending on your skill in FPS, and probably going to take a little longer for cherokee depending on how much harder it is than normal. You do need to replay it on each difficulty but the good thing is there are only two, normal and cherokee.

P1NSEEKER
07-13-2006, 03:54 PM
Cool thanks!

I think im gonna learn from my cod2 experience and do the hardest setting first then normal difficulty should be much easier (at least thats the plan ;) )

OT:Whats that pic on your gamercard? it looks like someone from KISS lol

DaveWilma07
07-13-2006, 04:40 PM
You do need to replay it on each difficulty but the good thing is there are only two, normal and cherokee.

Yep. I would say the enjoyment you get out of completing it on normal will make you want to do it on hard... its nice when you dont mind completing it twice. Good ol' 3d Realms.

s1u5h13
07-13-2006, 04:59 PM
cod2 on hardest skill level is insane i got real angry at that game and sold it :P i think i beat 2 levels on expert then coldnt beat anymore and almost threw the game out the window, im sure prey is MUCHHHH easier

Sarge McLarge
07-13-2006, 09:17 PM
Cool thanks!

I think im gonna learn from my cod2 experience and do the hardest setting first then normal difficulty should be much easier (at least thats the plan ;) )

OT:Whats that pic on your gamercard? it looks like someone from KISS lol

Actually you have to beat the game on normal first in order to unlock cherokee difficulty. Its actually a pic from one the Hitman Target Picture Pack although I have no idea who it is :D.

Maka
07-13-2006, 10:10 PM
This game is so easy, it makes me laugh.. I beat level 8 and load level 9... I endure a 2 minute cinemeatic and the loading screen pops up again.. 'achievement unlocked' I laugh quite hard... 20GS in 2 minutes.