PDA

View Full Version : So which MP map is the best one for trading achievements?

Lifetimer
07-12-2006, 12:39 PM
I'm thinking it would be best on a small map where it would be easy to find each other after each spawn. Ready access to all the diffferent weapons would be good too. Anyone who's done trading, which map did you use?

Zedder
07-12-2006, 04:32 PM
Trading Achievements.....Dont be sad! Its hardly an achievement if you have to cheat is it?

Lifetimer
07-12-2006, 05:22 PM
You obviously must be new here

Yes, I see you are, LMAO

Maka
07-12-2006, 05:31 PM
Both of you shoudlnt be talking... Probably Something Spheres it's called, but trading for THIS game is sad...

PaleGringo
07-12-2006, 06:19 PM
I think that the Roadhouse one is the easiest and fastest for getting the MP achievements. I knocked out the better part of 14 of the 44 Achievements in about two hours or so.

Learn the maps and find a good player to co-op the Deathmatch with and you'll burn through them pretty quick. Also, be kind (both of you guys)... neither of you evidently have been registered for very long, so sending the impression that you're calling each other newbz is just... well, frivolous.

Lifetimer
07-12-2006, 06:25 PM
LOL I get what your sayin. My posting account is new but I've been around awhile though. And I also get what the other guy is saying, because yes the achievements look pretty easy, but fact is that the multiplayer on this game is so completely atrocious that I dont want to spend any more time than necessary in it, I just want to bang out the achievements and go on to something else that isnt a waste of time.

PaleGringo
07-12-2006, 06:29 PM
LOL I get what your sayin. My posting account is new but I've been around awhile though. And I also get what the other guy is saying, because yes the achievements look pretty easy, but fact is that the multiplayer on this game is so completely atrocious that I dont want to spend any more time than necessary in it, I just want to bang out the achievements and go on to something else that isnt a waste of time.

Well, remember... the MP on COD2 was atrociaous at launch. Now, it's a premeir FPS game on XBL because they fixed the bugs. I made the mistake of selling COD2 back after I beat it on veteran because I couldn't stand the sniper whores and the lag. Now that it's fixed, I find myself kicking me in the ass because I have to shell out About $50 to buy it used.

I'm sure that if you give it time, Prey's MP will have the kinks ironed out. When that happens, it'll be a pretty fast-paced FPS with an interesting take on gravity, angles, and perspective. Still going to play fast, of course... but this one draws me more than Quake IV.

Hang in there, and find a friend you can trust to help out with the achievements. Roadhouse is best, IMO, since it's Earth-based and doesn't have too many different gravity perspectives. Once you know your way around, you can meet where the weapons are located that you're looking to use.

Lifetimer
07-12-2006, 07:34 PM
Yeah I'm hoping that they fix it. Right now its stuttery as hell and you run around so much the gravity and portals really don;t make much of a difference, its still just run run run at random and shoot anything that moves. I can get that same thing MUCH better done in CoD, so I hope you are right that they make a patch.

And thanks for the info man

Zedder
07-13-2006, 08:17 PM
Gotta agree with you Lifetimer about the Multiplayer as it really does suck. Lets hope they do sort it out soooooon.

Maka.....and why shouldnt either of us be talking on here??? I thought this was a public forum.

L3giOn
07-14-2006, 12:57 AM
Gotta agree with you Lifetimer about the Multiplayer as it really does suck. Lets hope they do sort it out soooooon.

Maka.....and why shouldnt either of us be talking on here??? I thought this was a public forum.

He meant that neither one of you should be talking shit, considering you're both new here.

Fonkey Monkey
07-14-2006, 02:02 AM
not that ive played this game or anything, but dude come on you have to get like 20 kils to get the acheivement. just play the damn game.

Lifetimer
07-14-2006, 03:25 PM
Try reading the previous posts in the thread, I'm not going to type it again

ScottEvil30
07-17-2006, 03:03 PM
I don't think the MP is THAT bad. It sucks if you have about 8 players in a deathmatch but about 5/6 it runs nicely. I've had a few enjoyable games so far anyway.

Webb
07-17-2006, 06:25 PM
Hell... I'm gonna struggle with the wrench achievement simply because... Where is the fun in that!!! I mean running around with a wrench when you have an acid shotgun and a leech gun!!!!

Might actually spend an hour doing it later... Even though i'll have to resist the temptation to switch to a gun :(