PDA

View Full Version : Stupidest thing happened online.

Spades12321
03-04-2008, 09:27 PM
I was playing online today and a person tried runing me over in a car, before he reached me I snipered him gaining a point. However the cars momentum carried on and ran me over and because I shot the driver and no one was driving the car it counted as me killing myself taking three points away. So me killing the guy caused me to lose points not actually gain.

Jabi1
03-04-2008, 09:38 PM
If you're playing Ranked Matches, you're gonna love those totally accidental team kills also.. You try to throw a grenade, get shot, grenade drops to the ground next to bunch of teammates... bye bye, points.

Spades12321
03-04-2008, 10:02 PM
I have played ranked matches for a while and had my fair share of team kills, but I never expected to run myself over and lose points.

xENVxGAMERSKREW
03-04-2008, 10:17 PM
well what you expect if you kill some one driving really fast at you to stop as he dies? ive been killed before the same way on cod3

Spades12321
03-04-2008, 11:59 PM
well what you expect if you kill some one driving really fast at you to stop as he dies? ive been killed before the same way on cod3

I knew I was going to get run over so its not that what I find funny, the bit that made me laugh was that because the guy driving died before the car hit me it came up as a suicide.

xENVxGAMERSKREW
03-05-2008, 05:03 AM
Ah, ok.
The only one thing i hated when driving was that a random guy on my team runs in front of me and dies while im honking the horn and saying Get the F#%@ out the way/.