PDA

View Full Version : Best Blueprint

II MO 3 II
03-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Can anyone help me with that achievement? First of all from the guide i was reading it seems like you can do it yourself but how? I know it has to be done by someone in the top 100, how do you know if someone is in the top 100, and it has to be someone on the weekly leaderboards? Can anyone help me with this? I would much rather save the time and share the blueprint with someone in the top 100 and have them race it however I have yet to find someone to be willing to help me.

ODST Streck
03-16-2008, 12:49 AM
I sent my blueprint to someone in the Top 100 on a weekly leaderboard today and even though they downloaded I never recieved the achievement. Do they actually have to apply it to a car or is just downloading good enough? This is the second person I've sent it to that said they downloaded it. Can who is on the Top 100 help us out here!? Thanks!

II MO 3 II
03-16-2008, 02:52 AM
I sent my blueprint to someone in the Top 100 on a weekly leaderboard today and even though they downloaded I never recieved the achievement. Do they actually have to apply it to a car or is just downloading good enough? This is the second person I've sent it to that said they downloaded it. Can who is on the Top 100 help us out here!? Thanks!

dude they have to download it and buy it and then use it in a online race day

ODST Streck
03-16-2008, 08:22 AM
Wow, wish the achievement guide would have said that...

happysox
03-18-2008, 10:41 AM
The guids have been slipping lately. People are posting them before they are complete etc. Not sure why x360a is letting this happen. The Mods used to be all over that stuff. I guess they are too busy blasting people for asking questions in a new thread before checking all the pages first. Do that and they will be on you like stink on an Iraqi.

Anyway,
I would at least be willing to do the "Share a Blueprint" achievement with you. I still don't have it myself.

FYI: If you want to beat a mod you better have your car tuned perfectly. They are really cool and will drect you in to where to find tuning specs but they are also very good at the game. Specs can be found on the ea forums.

D e 5 t R u C t
04-03-2008, 05:19 AM
i have tried for this achievement for so long i have had like 3 peeps from top weekly 100 take my blueprint and use it and no achievement then i got into the top 100 and took my own blueprint and used it and still no achiev.. about to give up lol

oGGo-nemesis
04-03-2008, 06:21 PM
hi myself to have been lookin for someone kind enough to help me with this achievemnt iv had 2 people ranked in the top 100 download my blueprint and use it in an online race and still not got it, obviously how its explained in the achievmnt guide is aload of shit so someone come on tell us what the hell we do

Rizzo718
04-04-2008, 01:18 AM
thats weird, i haven't shared none of my own blueprints yet but i have this achievement.
a friend of mine who is in the top 100 sent me his blueprint, i used it a few times and i unlocked it

oGGo-nemesis
04-19-2008, 08:24 PM
pls can someone help me get or tell me how to get the best

oGGo-nemesis
04-19-2008, 08:26 PM
blueprint achievemnt im sick of tryin to get this now iv had 2 people in the top ten download my blueprint nd use it in an online race i just dont get it and iv even downloaded there blueprints and used them in a inline race and i even won but i stil aint unlocked it, whats up with this website lately noone replys to anyones problems hardly anymore iv been waitin for a response and someone to help me get this for like 2 weeks now, its fuckin hopeless

skuff
04-21-2008, 10:29 PM
just tried for this acheivement and got it straight away...

1.tune up a supra or camaro
2.get a time in the top 100 (i had 3 in the top 100 including a number 1)
3.quit the race day
4.play in the same race day again
5.race in 1 full race with the same car and the achievement will unlock :)

Touch
06-19-2008, 10:28 PM
ill try that method now

Steakman
06-28-2008, 02:20 PM
any update on whether this method works well or not? anybody else got any info on how you can unlockit by yourself?.

Touch
06-28-2008, 10:05 PM
no because the ea servers have been down

enXian
08-01-2008, 07:40 PM
just tried for this acheivement and got it straight away...

1.tune up a supra or camaro
2.get a time in the top 100 (i had 3 in the top 100 including a number 1)
3.quit the race day
4.play in the same race day again
5.race in 1 full race with the same car and the achievement will unlock :)

THANK YOU so much!! i did it only need the 8 player race and EA moderator

WOW nice score!

OTHER THING you need to chose your carrer car on the car selection. check the leaderboards and find WEEKLY and EVERYONE list see the high score and work on that.

Andy91145
08-15-2008, 01:53 PM
how do you view the top 100 i check the leaderborads and i only have 10 ppl
?? i confused

LukeP91
08-25-2008, 12:35 AM
Ive been using an eclipse and got to 3rd in the top 100 for a Grip mode event on a weekly leaderboard.. i have raced multiple races using the eclipse that i have tuned and i havent changed the blueprint at all on the car.. but i still cant unlock the achievement?! Does this need to be done on solo/split screen/multiplayer freestyle race days? and anyone got any ideas why it isnt unlocking? thanks! ;)