PDA

View Full Version : black rose is tough

kingsnake72
03-05-2008, 06:17 AM
Im Stuck Fighting The Boss On Level Black Rose, Everytime He Rise To The Air And The Black Rocks Or Whatever They Are Attach To Him The Red Lightening Wipes My Whole Team Out. Any Help Would Be Apprieciated.

CORPSE CRISIS
03-05-2008, 06:37 AM
did u become a member on game masters then subcribed that code that u got on the game onto the clive barkers website to get the the cheat codes which u type in redeem codes for,which still unlock achievements,makes the game a whole lot easier...!!

Fonkey Monkey
03-05-2008, 06:45 AM
did u become a member on game masters then subcribed that code that u got on the game onto the clive barkers website to get the the cheat codes which u type in redeem codes for,which still unlock achievements,makes the game a whole lot easier...!!

yea it does.not a bad deal for 6 bucks or whatever it was. i think i blazed through the whole game in about 5-7 hours, minus about 3 achievements. man sitting there getting headshots and dissenigration kills got old fast.

CORPSE CRISIS
03-05-2008, 06:47 AM
ya really......yawn

TehHoju
03-11-2008, 08:49 AM
Im Stuck Fighting The Boss On Level Black Rose, Everytime He Rise To The Air And The Black Rocks Or Whatever They Are Attach To Him The Red Lightening Wipes My Whole Team Out. Any Help Would Be Apprieciated.

Simple when the black rocks appear go and hide behind the tomb/coffin where it cannot see you afterwards just put a load of bullets into it

RareCoincidence
10-20-2008, 05:55 PM
thanx bud that helped me out!!!!!!!!!!

asnaz11
12-27-2008, 06:22 AM
All you gotta do is stay away from him. I was just playing through the game again on Hard, and I just stayed at the farthest end of the room from him. My teammates never even fell. But I remember having a little trouble when I first played through the game, but you just gotta stay away from him, and after he does that weird rock attack, hit him with everything you got. It's a good idea to switch to a character that dishes out a lot of damage (Delgado, with his Minigun, Black with her Grenade Launcher, etc.).