PDA

View Full Version : End Game Need Help - (Spoliers)

Bulletslugs
03-05-2008, 07:52 AM
I am on the last part of game now. I went to grand staff once and now its relocated to that unreachable island location in the middle of the main land mass.

What do I have to do to get there?

I cant seem to trigger the next part of that game. I drive near it with the boa (as close as i get) and nothing.. it wont let me travel to it via the map.. it also wont let me fly to it and drop down in the water there. I cant seem to find any tunnels to get there. I been to saman, and tosca and kelolon villages right by there and nothing.. i webt back to uhra and nothing to trigger there.

What am I missing?

Bulletslugs
03-05-2008, 08:35 AM
NM i found it...was a new inlet on west side of mountain

Bulletslugs
03-05-2008, 09:10 AM
I think i missed stuff in grand staff 1

is the black and white 7 magic item in grand staff 1 or grand staff 2?

Karachi King
03-05-2008, 09:59 AM
I think it's in Grand Staff 2. I missed it as well, but you can just pick it up at the Auction House anyway.

Bulletslugs
03-05-2008, 11:25 AM
will i get to go back to auction house after im done grand staff 2? I assume grand staff 2 is final encounter in game isnt it?

I checked auction house before i went to grand staff 2 and nothing was for sale.

Karachi King
03-05-2008, 11:59 AM
I believe it's the final dungeon, but there is still a boss fight after that(haven't done it yet). You get dumped back on the world map after Grand Staff 2 so you can go to the Auction House and get it. As I said, I missed it as well and just went and bought it from the Auction House straight after.

Bulletslugs
03-05-2008, 12:36 PM
sweet thx man.. u saved me a good hour of wasted time.

Bulletslugs
03-05-2008, 02:13 PM
I believe it's the final dungeon, but there is still a boss fight after that(haven't done it yet). You get dumped back on the world map after Grand Staff 2 so you can go to the Auction House and get it. As I said, I missed it as well and just went and bought it from the Auction House straight after.

I found black-white 7 inside staff #2 so it wasnt in staff 1... thats 3 new items i found here so far.. i think this should be all the skills in game now. bout to find out as they train in.

EDIT: Just as I typed this i got kaims all skill achievment :) now time for the rest!