PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone explain Research Leveling Guide?

Rink Rat 55
03-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Hey everyone,

I found a guide for this game on Gamefaqs.com and I do not understand the following research level guide to best utilitize your SP points:

Perfect Research Leveling for SP maximization follows this schedule:
Lv1 Research = Level 1 Unit
Lv2 R = Lvl 3
Lv3 R = Lvl 4
Lv4 R = Lvl 6
Lv5 R = Lvl 7
Lv6 R = Lv 9
Lv7 R = Lv 12
Lv8 R = Lv 14
Lv9 R = Lv 16* (with zero points remaining)
Lv10 R = Lv 19 (with 89 points for other skills)

I was wondering if anyone can explain what this all means in simple English. Thank you again for your help.

FoxTenson
03-07-2008, 05:06 AM
Basically, it is the list of points per level equivalent of the time it takes to get your research skill maxed out, if only spending SP on the research skill with very little to nothing in between. LVL 3 unit should have enough for level 2 research skill, LVL 6 unit for lvl 4 research, etc.
It's best to max out research asap, but don't neglect things like leadership, attack, and defense, don't spend points on unit unique skills like heavy strike or charge until after research is maxed. It really cuts the time to max out your classes by a great deal of time.

Rink Rat 55
03-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Ah... Thank you tons FoxTenson!! I hope I haven't messed up my game tons because after many missions, I haven't seemed to have enough to do spend on research so I have been putting it in leadership, attack, or defense. For example: my spear book is at level 17 and I have level 7 research and leadership and level 6 attack and defense.

Thank you again for your explanation, I will start focusing on putting as many points as possible in research now whenever I level up my non-primary use books which would be other than spears (Javelin throw is awesome!), swords, or bows.

master_kaos
03-23-2008, 10:20 PM
Thats not too bad. If you can get your reasearch maxed by 20 or 22 you should be good.

I know Most of my units got max research between 20-21 since when attack and defense are only like 40 points to get first 4 levels thought I would be better off when I have like 400 points sitting there

Crash 9000
09-22-2008, 07:00 AM
basicly it means put all your points into research first. since it incresses the amount of points u get when u get some more points its better to cap that first.