PDA

View Full Version : Missing Achievment

Ajp121
03-05-2008, 09:22 PM
Ok, ive completed the game and the only achievment i missed was mapping the island, i took 2/3 photos.

only problem is its saved as me having only the first 1 and the other 2 are split across 2 episodes, ive gone back and played both till the end of the episode yet it will never save the previous one so i can only get 2/3.

Any way of getting this without replaying thw whole game again? Thanks in advance.

Dannyb0yUK
03-05-2008, 11:52 PM
I imagine you have two choices here-

1. Try playing the two individual episodes and see whether it will register from one to the other.

2. I have a feeling that by starting the second episode, you'd lose your data from the first episode. Therefore, the only way around it would be to start at the earlier of the two episodes and keep playing through till the episode with Sayid's cable map.

Doubtful there's any quicker way than that I'm afraid :(

Shaynringan
03-06-2008, 06:18 PM
You should not lose data between episodes you replay. Go to the "Extras" menu for proof and you will see that it records what pictures you have taken. You don't even have to finish the episode. For the Dharma Ride, I immediately quit to main menu after snapping the shot, and its registered under the "Extras" menu.

You should check the extras menu to see which ones you've already taken for "Mapping the Island" so you can double check which ones you need to play through again.

gaz65549
04-01-2008, 01:19 PM
Can and admin move this to a new topic for me, please??

Hope someone can help...
I have finished the game, but did not get the ach. for photographing the hatch numbers. It told me "item already unlocked".
Prolly cos my daughter played her game and got the ach. then I signed in and played the same section of the game to get mine but it said already unlocked. I thought I would carry on and complete the game, then delete my saved game and start a new one (as hatch numbers are quite near the beginning) but still getting same message. I don't want to delete my daughter's save as she is still playing it and I have no memory card to try moving her profile to before I delete it.

Any ideas, anyone?? Thanks in advance...:confused: