PDA

View Full Version : What should I do next?

StumpyFlesh
03-05-2008, 10:47 PM
I have completed all 3 episodes in the story mode, and I was wondering what I should do now. I know I have a lot left to do. Should I go for minikits and such next, or the bounty hunter mission, or maybe some of the undefeated achievements? I don't know what to do. What do you all think?

Shinobi273
03-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Super stories, then red bricks, then minikits, then bounty hunters, then any other gold bricks you have left, save undefeated for last.

StumpyFlesh
03-09-2008, 10:34 PM
Ok, I'm at 97 gold bricks, and the only two I have left are the super stories for Episodes V and VI. I read somewhere on this site (at least I'm pretty sure I did) that you don't have to finish them in under an hour, just beat it with at least 100,000 studs. Is that right, because that would make my life a lot easier.

bethelyoda
03-10-2008, 06:39 PM
This may sound selfish, but I hope you have to finish it under an hour. My fiance was laughing violently when I nearly had a heart-attack finishing the Episode VI super story. I completed the dumb thing with 0.26 seconds left.

Episode V won't be too hard, but you will avg about 8.5 minutes per chapter. Episode VI can be scary. The first four chapters will take approx. 45 minutes. Be ready to boogie during the battle with the Emperor.

bethelyoda
03-10-2008, 06:40 PM
Also, don't waste any money until you have the x2 multiplier.

StumpyFlesh
03-13-2008, 02:47 AM
I got all of those super stories finished. You don't have to beat them in under an hour. As long as you finish with at least 100000 studs. I would laugh, but my game froze at the very end of the super story of episode VI because I didn't set the bloom filter to 0. I thought I did, but I accidently pressed the B button instead of pressing "accept," so it didn't save the changes. Therefore, I had to do it all over again. I wasted an hour lol. Oh well, I'm now at 920/1000. The only things I have left are the 4 flying levels undefeated. I don't think I can ever beat those though...