PDA

View Full Version : I beat all 50 Episodes and didn't get achievement

JuE Pyro
03-05-2008, 11:25 PM
I searched and didn't see a similar thread so I started this one. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone? I know I had to redo the multiplayer co op missions a few times before I got achievement since there were problems recognizing it, but I'd really rather not redo all the single player missions. I went back and redid the first mission hoping this would trigger the achievement but it did not. Also, I did some of the levels out of order, don't know if this confused the game. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

Well, I went back and noticed it had deleted my time for Episode 1, redid that and got achievement, huzzah

Granteezy
03-05-2008, 11:54 PM
I searched and didn't see a similar thread so I started this one. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone? I know I had to redo the multiplayer co op missions a few times before I got achievement since there were problems recognizing it, but I'd really rather not redo all the single player missions. I went back and redid the first mission hoping this would trigger the achievement but it did not. Also, I did some of the levels out of order, don't know if this confused the game. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

Well, I went back and noticed it had deleted my time for Episode 1, redid that and got achievement, huzzah

Congrats on beating all 50! Welcome to the club. Do you have all 200 ach. points?

FATTYCANTJUMP
03-06-2008, 03:16 AM
Do you have all 200 ach. points?

No... he just said that the achievement didnt unlock.

avengerRPM
03-06-2008, 05:59 AM
Yeah, but then he said he went back and did Episode 1, and got it.

He probably has all 200.

JuE Pyro
03-06-2008, 06:09 AM
Congrats on beating all 50! Welcome to the club. Do you have all 200 ach. points?

Thanks, when I went back and redid episode 1 of all things it unlocked the achievement giving me all two hundred. Found it very strange that it wiped out that episode, at least it was an easy one to redo so it wasn't too bad. My concern was having to do all fifty again

Demon9Tom
03-06-2008, 06:25 PM
I had episodes 41 - 46 deleted when I quit to the dashboard before exiting the episode in game (this may be what has caused problems for others). The achievement unlocked once all the missions had a best time above them.

JuE Pyro
03-06-2008, 07:33 PM
I figured all the episodes needed a best time above them, but it seemed to me that all of them already had one, then my buddy pointed out that episode 1 didn't have it. It could have been way more aggravating than it was so I guess I got lucky.

Apple
03-07-2008, 01:06 AM

I'm pretty sure you missed some of the last episodes. Like episode 4, 9, 14, 19, etc. Because these unlock but unless you beat them and have a leaderboard on them they wont give you the achievement. Look on the leaderboard to see what episodes you have times for and ones you dont. then complete the ones you dont have times on.

JuE Pyro
03-07-2008, 03:59 AM
I'm pretty sure you missed some of the last episodes. Like episode 4, 9, 14, 19, etc. Because these unlock but unless you beat them and have a leaderboard on them they wont give you the achievement. Look on the leaderboard to see what episodes you have times for and ones you dont. then complete the ones you dont have times on.

It was actually episode 1 that I had lost my score for, episode 2,3, and four still had there scores as did 0.

Siber170
03-08-2008, 09:50 PM
That's very weird. As the game is stupid in such a way that you have to exit to the main menu for it to save your progress instead of saving each level. I ended up having to re-do 15 levels as a consequence of this >.<

pavementpoop
03-16-2008, 10:54 AM
i have only 8 more espisodes to get all 50, and there the hardest ones dammit :(

JakK93
04-05-2008, 03:17 PM

That's good, how annoyed would you be if it didn't work forever?

Rifle Elite
04-05-2008, 09:43 PM
It happens often that an episode time is deleted. I lost episode 43 and 44 (glad they arent that hard) I didnt turned off the xbox when i completed them, i just went back to the start screen. When i checked the episode i had a best time for it, but a few days later my time was gone.