Good news With the tonic collector achievement

Rubb3r Biscuit

Hey for all those that havent got the tonic collector achievement i found out that even if you killed all the little sisters you can still get the achievement.

The achievement states get 53, not all. I completed it but didnt save all the little sisters, i went back and only had 52, but after downloading the new content, load up an old file, find a little sister station, buy the new tonic and BAMN!!!! achievement unlocked...hope this helps anybody after the achievement. It sure helped me. If you want evidence you can check my tag, i havent saved them all and still have the achievement.;)

I understand that many people have probably already used this method to get the achievement, but i found it nowhere on the internet so figured it could be added to the guide.

I know so many people that have gone crazy from killing one little sister not realising it negates two achievements, now it only negates the one.

There is 52 if you save All the little sisters, as the final one will give you the last tonic required, if you kill them you will need to make up the last tonic with the downloadable content, which is 2 tonics i believe and one plasmid. So through your playthrough you will need to find 50

Hope this helps