PDA

View Full Version : Dlc for free

antnie
03-07-2008, 02:22 AM
hi I am playing this game with my friend right now and I relizsd that I have the dlc. I never payed for it and I can't unlock the achievements for them they are just there. Any help on how to get them or anything. Thanks.

The Pants Party
03-07-2008, 02:45 AM
Wait.. how'd you manage to get the DLC if you never paid for it? And if you do have it, the achievements should be unlocking...

antnie
03-07-2008, 02:56 AM
I don't know how i got it but the won't unlock. Me and iced out sniper are trying to figure it out. Because he doesn't have them but magically I do.

KINGxSAINT
03-07-2008, 03:06 AM
Do you mean they are on the achievement list? If they are on your list everyone has that, does not mean you have the DLC. If not explain what you mean more thoroughly please.

antnie
03-07-2008, 03:21 AM
ok I have the achievements on my list. My friend doesn't have them. I didn't buy them. They don't unlock. Gay. Sort of. Because they done unlock.

SoaringEagle
03-07-2008, 03:32 AM
everyone has them on their list man, because the achievements are part of the game whether or not you choose to pay for them, similar to Oblivion, i dont have shivering isles, but the achievements are still on my list. As for your friend who doesn't have them in his list (if that is the case) the only explanation is that he didnt apply the update which adds to the achievement list.

antnie
03-07-2008, 11:24 PM
we were playing online together and his don't show up.

Dabigamc
04-08-2008, 10:54 PM
But this doesnt mean you have the DLC, you would have to have the maps and characters, if you compare games with some1 who has the content then i believe it shows up. I am bewildered why you think you have the Content just cause the achievements are on your list lol, not being offensive btw.

pined5551
04-22-2008, 06:15 PM
Yeah, i am in a similar condition. I HAD the achievments when i first got the game a month or so ago, now they are gone????? If everyone is supposed to have them regardless of paying for the dlc then where have the achievments gone. The last one on my list is "be the master."

Do i need to worry? or just shut up, lol.

Cjones178
06-12-2008, 02:22 PM
on my achievment list for stranglehold.. it says there is 55 achievements available..
but i counted them (sadly lol) and there's only 45
whats going on at all lol

boofarama
06-21-2008, 08:07 PM
thats really weird

StumblesMcGee
02-25-2009, 04:07 PM
It sounds like someone's missing an update or patch. Usually if you haven't played something in a while and it gets a DLC update w/new achievements, you won't see them appear on your list until you've downloaded that update.

Regardless of whether you have the DLC or not, the achievements will appear on your list.

susatsniper
02-25-2009, 04:17 PM
I had the achievements befor i got the dlc and so did my friend. So i dont see how ppl dont have them. Unless like ppl have said the havent done the update/ patch.