PDA

View Full Version : I seriously need help....i don't understand

dyNASTY
07-14-2006, 02:25 AM
:rant:
First....i don't understand how u get different weapons on different people...how u lvl up different skills...or anything else about the pre-battle screen

i don't get what the improvements do, like imporving bladesmith tech or spearsmith or weaponsmith tech by 20. or anything!!

can sumone plz help me figure out this game..i want to no how to use items, how to get other weapons on my generals, how to improve weapon dammage and that sort of thing (improving weapons in general) and anything esle about my character or anything i can do to help myself in the game!! i need help plz!! im: :confused:

and i need you to help me: :uzi: :confused:

thank you

Mr Arrow
07-14-2006, 02:39 AM
I finished the game recently, but I never got other weapons, I just used the ones they came with.

Yes this game is WAY to confusing for a button masher.

Bladesmith increases the strength (damage) of your weapon, every time you 'buy' it the level goes up 20 pts. Increase it to 100 and the weapon levels up.

Psycence
07-14-2006, 04:45 PM
Ok Ill answer your questions, items you gather during a battle only work during the battle and are automatic.

Items that your empire builds in the pre battle options can be used once you pick the country you wish to invade, choose the preparation option once you have picked a character for the battle and brought the map section up.

Extra weapons for general's are earnt via upgrading your weaponsmiths (Bladesmith, Spearsmith, Weaponsmith), each level that you raise it by equals 1 weapon. There are 5 levels overall you will get up to weapon 3 by going up to level 3. To get a forth level weapon you must upgrade the weaponsmiths to level 5 and then get 500 kills with the character you want the weapon with.

To upgrade weapon power use the items you gain for winning a battle, the first screen you see after winning and here you can apply them to your blade/spear.

To increase your chances of winning stick with the same generals for each battle as this will level them up almost as much as you thus increasing the troop limit, When I go into battle I have 3 MAX level generals and 3 MAX level lt's with 20,000 troops each plus reinforcements.

To also aid you during battle use tactics, to do this use the pre battle stratagy mode to build/create a tactic, to do this go to Assign option and tactics. To use this pick somewhere to invade and choose tactics to load them to that battle, can only use them once before having to make more.

Develope production in various states you have under your control to give you new items to make to use in battle.

Upgrade Items you can make in the pre battle mode, go to assign and the option is in there, this can give you a good advantage

OnyxStorm
07-14-2006, 10:18 PM
If you want to make the game easy, make a custom character with Lu Bu's moveset. That will do it :)

Onyx

Sgt Hobo
07-14-2006, 11:02 PM
make a guy with the eastern sword like samuari jack, he was the easiest for me to max out on rank

Psycence
07-15-2006, 09:48 AM
If you want to make the game easy, make a custom character with Lu Bu's moveset. That will do it :)

Onyx

LuBu is a crap character in this version, he just aint got that aura of im fuckin hard and you know it anymore, I totally pwn him anytime I see him

MaxPayne2004
07-17-2006, 03:07 AM
He only has that aura in the regular Dynasty Warriors games. They remove it from Empires for some reason...

Chuppernicus
07-17-2006, 06:08 AM
this game is not that hard to firgure out.

you can also train your generals so that you don't have to use the same ones over and over and this allows you to build up many generals per game. You just need to have one of your four random advisers suggest that your train someone.

Psycence
07-17-2006, 03:28 PM
See I used the same generals and Lt's all the time, why level up the rest if 6 will do for the whole map

Muta32
08-02-2006, 01:14 PM
this game is not that hard to firgure out.

you can also train your generals so that you don't have to use the same ones over and over and this allows you to build up many generals per game. You just need to have one of your four random advisers suggest that your train someone.

Yup. I think the game is super easy to understand.

The downfall on training is that you don't get as great of a benefit. Your Life, Defense, Attack, and mosou (not sure if I'm spelling that right) go up more when you fight, rather than train.

I play the game as Huang Zhong (spelling?, It's the old bearded guy with the bow), mainly because if you find yourself surrounded by a few generals as I have (Sun Ce, Sun Quan, and Lu Xun). It's easy to escape by jumping and then using his mid air charge attack (also good for dismounting enemies) so that you can go heal at a base.