PDA

View Full Version : Y didnt i unlock Dong Zhuo

tgo9970
03-08-2008, 01:14 AM
I cleared musuo with Lu Bu and i didn't unlock him. Is there something else that needs to be done?

G315T
03-08-2008, 01:23 AM
Really? That's.. really strange. He unlocked for me when I finished Lu Bu's Musou... I'll do some research and see if I can find anything out.

Edit: It turns out you might need to finish Targets on Lu Bu's Hu Lao Gate level. If I had to guess, it'd be the Target that has you ensure the gates don't get breeched. If it's not that one, try the timed kill mission for the generals. Play it on easy in Free Mode and tell me if it unlocks.

tgo9970
03-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Na, thats the only one of the targets that i completed, i most likely Target 1 were u have to defeat e those character. Ill post when after i get play the stage later on.

Update: I just replayed the stage and i unlocked him after completing task one

mileofdeath7272
03-08-2008, 11:37 PM
the same thing happened to me when I beat Lu Bu's story on easy, but then I re-played it on normal difficulty and I unlocked him so try replaying his story on another difficulty.

G315T
03-09-2008, 12:01 AM
Na, thats the only one of the targets that i completed, i most likely Target 1 were u have to defeat e those character. Ill post when after i get play the stage later on.

Update: I just replayed the stage and i unlocked him after completing task one

K, adding that to the guide, thanks.

o0EVIL0o x360a
03-09-2008, 08:30 AM
Some random person messaged me about Dong Zhuo not unlocking after clearing Lu Bu's musuo mode. I would have to say there is a target on his final mission that you need to meet to unlock him. Otherwise it's semi-glitched. I got it on my first try though, luckily. Every other character is either automatic or target based, so that's why I think you need to meet all the targets in Lu Bu's final mission. If this isn't the case then just do Lu Bu's story again, it's the best musuo mode anyways, so it shouldn't pain you too much. ;)