PDA

View Full Version : Episode 14 Level 5

Tricause
03-08-2008, 07:22 PM
You have a lifespan of like 1.5 seconds, I can't even get anywhere close to the gold pieces for more time, how is this level possible? I've beaten levels past this.

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't know time was cumulative.

Deadly Moves
03-08-2008, 07:27 PM
You have a lifespan of like 1.5 seconds, I can't even get anywhere close to the gold pieces for more time, how is this level possible? I've beaten levels past this.
I know what you mean dude..
I spent well over an hour the other day tryng to do that level and gave up before i went insane
Ive watched the video clip of the fastest time on the leaderboard
But i just cant do it..
It makes me wonna cry or literally kill something.. no joke
hopefully i'll do it one day after ive gone insane trying

Skillet
03-08-2008, 09:36 PM
I have enough time to reach gold... but those stupid rockets annoy the hell out of me.

I just skipped the level. I'll work on it when I finish the rest of the game.

Rifle Elite
03-09-2008, 04:07 PM
This happened to me too the first time i did this episode. I had only like 2 seconds. The next day i tried again and i manged to get much more pieces on the other levels on this episode. Then i had about 8 seconds on the last level and i dint had any problems with beating it.

Deadly Moves
03-09-2008, 07:23 PM
I have more than enough time
I just cant get all the switches without getting blown up
So i must just be crap, and i dont like being crap at games
bcos i cant recall a game that i was crap at
:(

Rifle Elite
03-09-2008, 08:26 PM
I have more than enough time

I just cant get all the switches without getting blown up
So i must just be crap, and i dont like being crap at games
bcos i cant recall a game that i was crap at

:(

watch some videos on the leaderboards. I had trouble with this level until i watched a video.

SouP x360a
03-10-2008, 03:20 AM
died at least 100 times on this dumb level before i beat it =P

MadMartign
03-10-2008, 05:30 PM
the thing that is so annoying with this game is u get caught on a little ledge or what not and thats it. one little screw up and your done.

Dysitis
03-11-2008, 06:22 AM
I've watched the videos and I still can't do it :( I have a good route all planned out but I can't execute it without dying. If I even hit the two switches and manage to make it down to the door switch, I can never get back up.

Ham Woopan
03-11-2008, 10:28 PM
I surprising did this on my tenth time. The route I used:

Go to the right, and wall jump till you get to the top. Jump to the left and jump again to collect the first block, then jump again to collect the second. Fall down the ledges and collect the switch to open the door. Jump right as soon as you collect it then jump left and run as fast as you can to the door.

Isn't as hard as everyone might think. And I usually suck at these type of games.

Rifle Elite
03-12-2008, 04:43 PM
Here's my guide :

Go to the left and immediately jump to the platform with the gate switch. Now wall jump to get on top of platform 1 . Wall jump again to avoid rocket 2 and get on the platform with rocket launcher 2. go all the way to the left and wall jump the get on left-highest platform. from this platform jump back onto platfrom 2. Wall jump to hit the right switch and avoid rocket 3. Jump onto the platform 3 and hit the left gate switch. Now just jump to freedom.

Platform 1 is the lowest platform that has a rocket launcher.
Platform 3 is the highest platform with a rocket launcher.