<3whiplash
03-09-2008, 12:24 AM
Topic.

Babel
8/10

X monkfish69 X
09-05-2011, 10:45 PM
Sherlock Holmes - 5/10.

Distinctly average film and not one of Guy Ritchie's best (but better than Revolver). I thought some elements of the film were cool, but overall I felt let down by it all as a complete package. Watson's character should have been played by someone else other than Jude Law. Mark Strong and Downey Jr were good though.

DarthSoth
09-06-2011, 01:25 AM
Watched The Adjustment Bureau the other night. Pretty good film. Was an interesting take on things, kind of similar to Dark City in concept only not quite so sci-fy (or as good). Still, a great movie though. I had been putting off watching it for a while and after watching it I don't really know why now. 8/10

JuSt BLaZe
09-06-2011, 10:17 AM
Colombiana (2011) [6/10]

I'll have to watch it again to ensure my rating haha. Zoe Saldana looks so hot. I dig movies that have sexy women with guns in it but this was a bit different.

MopFlop
09-06-2011, 10:25 AM
Colombiana - 6/10 Was a good entertaining film but something about it just didnt feel right. Like they were trying to mix action with chick flicks or something like that

Pulp Fiction 10/10 Absolutely brilliant

pwjuggalo
09-06-2011, 06:10 PM
Live Free or Die Hard - 8/10 - Love this series, I am so glad that they did this one right.

ginge88isfun
09-06-2011, 09:01 PM
Bane - 7/10

Started watching this thinking it would end up being a Hostel knock off, turned out good at the end.

Apollo 18 - 6/10

Your standard space mission with an unknown alien terrorising the crew with the whole Paranormal Activity this is real footage bullshit.

P36AM3N15
09-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Final Destnation 5 - 4/10

The first one was the best of all.

13ip0lar
09-07-2011, 09:44 AM
Just got done watching Bridesmaids. Have to say I was pleasantly surprised, I had heard it was good, but didn't expect it to be that good. I've said it before and I'll say it again, most comedies around aren't funny at all, and it's rare to find something that will make you laugh. This movie made me lol on multiple occasions. I especially loved the character of Doug's sister, Megan (Melissa McCarthy). The first time she got on screen and talked about her "cruise incident" I burst out laughing. Everything she said and did was pure gold. I was also surprised that Rose Byrne was in this. I had no idea till I started watching. She has a natural beauty about her, that I love to see on screen. Anyways, if you looking for a good comedy, that wonders in to rom-com at times, but in the best possible way give this a watch. 4/5, top notch.

pwjuggalo
09-07-2011, 11:39 AM
Super 9/10 - This is such an amazing movie, wish I had seen it last year when it came out instead of waiting till now. The reality check in this movie is just unprecedented and completely on point to what being a "super-hero" in real life would poroabably be like. If you loved KickAss then you should definitely give this one a go.

SALT1R3
09-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Grave of the Fireflies

A hard watch this was due to the subject but expertly made. As strong an anti-war (anime) film as you can get.

9/10

pwjuggalo
09-07-2011, 09:35 PM
The Big Lebowski 10/10 - Still one of my favorite movies of all time. Great story, that leads in directions you will never see coming. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend you finally learn who Th Dude is and why Dinnie needs to Shut the fuck up so badly.

Battleground 5/10 - Not a horrible movie, but definitely not the best of its genre. I knew very little about this film before watching it, as it turns out it's one of those you die because you stepped into my woods type of movie. The actor was craptastic, but some of the kill scenes made it all worth tehe watch.

Bleeding Star
09-08-2011, 10:41 AM
Fright Night (2011)

Absolutely loved it, such an enjoyable experience. Shame that it was only being shown in 3D at my local cinema. Definitely buying the 2D DVD release though

9/10

exo-apollo
09-08-2011, 10:46 AM
Grave of the Fireflies

A hard watch this was due to the subject but expertly made. As strong an anti-war (anime) film as you can get.

9/10

Great film. I just watched Thor, I would say a 6.5/10. It was entertaining, funny in some parts however some elements of it were just dealt with so quickly they seemed confusing and farcical.

Crimson Ridley
09-08-2011, 11:41 AM
The Inbetweeners Movie - 6/10.

It was funny, sure but, nowhere near as good as people were making it out to be. They knew they could use jokes not suitable for TV and that was their downfall.

Rude jokes are not funny if you constantly use them. It was very childish at times, with the excess swearing and usage of "cunt".

The plot was the same as a lot of other teen movies, such as Kevin & Perry; Go Large.

Enjoyable, but not great.

MediumMelanin
09-08-2011, 11:52 AM
The Babysitters - 4/10 why in the hell did I even watch this atrocity?

Taki...
09-09-2011, 01:44 AM
Priest... surprisingly entertaining in a Judge Dredd with cassocks and (not so good cgi) vampires kind of way 6/10

Hanna... I wanted to like this more than I did. It picked up whenever Eric Bana or Tom Hollander were on screen, but overall not great 5.5/10

RBmaster9345
09-09-2011, 02:08 AM
Inception...............nuff said

pwjuggalo
09-09-2011, 03:50 AM
Belly 8/10 - This is such a great movie to me, not sure why, but I have to watch it every time I find it on TV.

Isanox
09-09-2011, 07:55 PM
1984's classic Repo Man.

7.5/10

Still holds up for the most part.
Still doesn't make to much sense

keymanu1
09-09-2011, 11:02 PM
Se7en 10/10
Incredible film

Eludingkarma
09-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Warrior- 10/10 this is now one of my favorite sports movies. Tom Hardy is amazing.

pwjuggalo
09-10-2011, 01:54 AM
Die Hard 2: Die Harder 10/10 - Still one of the best quadologies ever!

xatrik
09-10-2011, 02:17 AM
Just saw the new Planet of the Apes movie in theaters .. Really enjoyed it. Would definitely give it a 9 or 10 out of 10.

BIGMatthew182
09-10-2011, 02:17 AM
Christine - 8/10

Sn1gaaaZ
09-10-2011, 03:10 AM
Rammbock: Berlin Undead (2010) - 8/10
An austrian guy called Michael comes back to Berlin to visit his ex-girlfriend Gabi, too bad a zombie outbreak just started there and now he's forced to surive them with a hand full of other survivors. Actually it sounds like the typical zombie story but the director Marvin Kren made an absolute worth seeing low-budget filmlet out of it.

Horrors of War (2006) - 2/10
During WWII a group of GI's are trying to fight their way against of somewhat by a crazy nazi scientist created monsters that are supposed to help good ol' Adolf on the field. First time I saw a sort of werewolfs and zombies in one movie. I'd just recommend that film to someone I must really hate.

Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon (2006) - 8/10
A documentary crew gained access by the so called next big psycho killer to film his plans bringing terror over a town called Glen Echo. His biggest dream in life is to become the heir apparent to Mikey, Freddy and Jason. It's a really clever made movie, very enjoyable.

Going to Pieces: The Rise and Fall of the Slasher Film (2006) - 8/10
As the title reveals it's a documentary about the history of the slasher/horror genre. They really tried to include as many slasher flicks as possibile and deliever a good amount of trivia to each of them. Also it contains some nice interviews of Wes Craven, John Carpenter and other big names from that genre. Absolutely worth seeing.

strifekun
09-10-2011, 07:51 AM
Darkness Falls. 8/10
One of the better horror movies out there (or at least I think so); Darkness Falls is about the tooth fairy. No, not the pink tutu wearing tooth fairy. This 'tooth fairy' was an old lady who collected teeth from children [creepy right] out of kindness. Her house caught fire and she ended up really badly burned, to the point where she couldn't venture out in the day. Only going out at night and donning this really creepy porcelain mask. Then one day some children went missing and the town she lived in went on a witch hunt, called her a witch, then hung her in the town square. She cursed the town and basically that's where the story begins.

Honestly, it's better than it sounds and it creeped me the heck out when I first saw it. Worth a peak if your into horror [cheesy or no].

13ip0lar
09-10-2011, 01:08 PM
Secretariat - 7/10

Never thought I would enjoy a Disney movie about a horse so much, but I did. I remember hearing something about the list off the top 100 athletes and he was ranked like 20th or 22nd. Truly well earned.

Pootcrum
09-10-2011, 01:41 PM
Bridesmaids 8/10 - Surprisingly good for a chick flick.

Horrible Bosses 9/10 - Very funny flick, well worth watching.

Dinner for Schmucks 7.5/10 - Pretty funny, good to see some more obscure funny people like David Walliams and Chris O'Dowd.

ginge88isfun
09-10-2011, 02:12 PM
Husk - 6/10

Back to basics horror movie, preferred more gore but thats just me.

Epic Lou
09-10-2011, 06:26 PM
I just finished watching Ju-On 1 & 2. It's so much better then the american versions. 10/10

TakahashiDemon
09-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Final Destination 5 10/10 a lot better than the last one, sorta has went back to its old routes, I'll say its better than FD3.

THUGGEDOUT
09-12-2011, 07:06 AM
Blood In Blood Out -9/10-

pwjuggalo
09-12-2011, 06:00 PM
How to Train Your Dragon 7/10 - Not a bad movie, definitely an entertaining movie and anything that can keep me my 9yr old and 5yr old on the couch together for almost 2 hours is good in my book.

Frasr
09-13-2011, 09:37 PM
Scarface (blu-ray) - 9.5/10

Shutter Island 8.5/10

The Departed 8/10

13ip0lar
09-13-2011, 09:54 PM
Just got done watching Back to the Future for the umtenth time. 10/10!

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads..."

Rep
09-13-2011, 09:55 PM
Horrible Bosses - 7/10 Great comedy, worth the money.

Rambo - 9/10 Just bad-ass.

pwjuggalo
09-13-2011, 10:12 PM
Big Money Rustlas 6/10 - I love the whole Psychopathic family, but this one just wasn't that all that great. If you're a fan though well worth at least one watch, amazing hwo many cameos they manage to stuff in there.

Notmad
09-13-2011, 10:34 PM
Day the Earth Caught Fire (DVD) 7.5/10

loganlogan80
09-13-2011, 10:39 PM
Unknown 7/10 (Pretty good thriller but could have had a better twist)

Tussell
09-14-2011, 04:59 AM
Dinner for Schmucks.

7/10

I really enjoyed it, definitely one of the better films I've seen in a very long time... I don't know why people said it was so bad, I had a blast watching it.

Very loveable characters, quirky dialogue, asinine scenario's, and just overall fun.

V3T Hunter
09-14-2011, 07:11 AM
Tucker and Dale vs Evil: 8/10 it's like a redneck slasher spoof without the actual slasher part since it's basically a over the top film of accidental comical suicides. Hobo With A Shotgun:7/10 I like over the top action movies and that's exactly what this is, it's basically a crazy person killing another crazy person. Super:7/10 another over the top action movie about a crazy guy who thinks he's a superhero but he's really a serial killer.

Bleeding Star
09-14-2011, 09:11 AM
See No Evil 9/10
Insidious 6/10

movwills
09-14-2011, 10:06 AM
Rate of my last movie is 6/10
And the movie is "The hangover 2"
Phil (Bradley Cooper), Stu (Ed Helms), Alan (Zach Galifianakis) and Doug (Justin Bartha) travel to exotic Thailand for Stu's wedding and all funny incidents accured there...:Bounce:

Dafreshprince92
09-14-2011, 01:34 PM
Fight Club 9.5/10 almost perfect I've watched numerous times and it never gets boring top class twist with great story telling and Brad Pitt plays the role exceptionally!!

xDavexSKYNET
09-14-2011, 02:53 PM
Rango 7/10 Good movie but that's about it

Ill009
09-15-2011, 07:21 AM
Warrior 9/10 It starts slow but quickly picks up speed.

Blink
09-15-2011, 11:56 PM
Bridesmaids (2011)

7/10

Let me start by saying the first half of this movie is HILARIOUS. It's the female version of The Hangover. The second however, is awful. Everything starts to get menstrual and emotional. It ruined the movie for me.

Flapjack Ninja
09-18-2011, 02:34 PM
Up - 8/10

Pixar can do no wrong, it seems.

D4RKXPOW3R
09-18-2011, 05:25 PM
Thor - 9/10

I was very surprised by this movie. The action and humor were well done, and the story was perfect for introducing Thor. Only movie I have left to see is Captain America, then it will be a long wait for Avengers.

Revolver - 4/10

I am a big Statham fan, but even that couldn't save this movie, ugh. It was a psychedelic mess. Skip this and watch Blitz instead.

Limitless - 8/10

After suffering through Revolver, I was worried that this was going to be another psychedelic movie (not a fan of those)...but it turned out to be a great film. Unfortunately the "Alternate ending" was a joke, because it was pretty much the same exact thing as the extended cuts ending, expect with a few different camera angels and words in the dialog...so how is that an "Alternate ending"?

True Grit - 8/10

Normally, a movie with this much talking and so little action, would have bored the shit out of me...but its so well acted (big Bridges and Damon fan) and directed, that I enjoyed it a lot.

Inception - 9/10

Awesome movie, and just gets better every time I watch it. I hope there is a sequel/prequel someday.

BKO: Bangkok Knockout - 8/10 for FIGHTS 2/10 for everything else

When it comes to martial arts films, Thailand seems to have taken over where Hong Kong use to rule. The downside to this is, they are newbs. Aside from great fights on screen, the rest (story, acting, characters) is usually garbage...Luckily for BKO, the fights are so good that I can look past the rest. 30 minutes into the film, the fighting starts and never stops.

Buried - 1/10

I would rather watch the Last Airbender again then ever sit through this pathetic excuse for a movie.

King of Fighters - 3/10

This movie could have been so great, but for some reason the director decided to place black bars OVER the video...so through the whole movie, tops of peoples heads, and legs are cut off thanks to the black bars OVER them. The camera work is bad enough without that crap. Fights might have been entertaining if I could have seen what was going on, but the fast editing, shaky camera and black bars covering everything just make it unwatchable.

Tekken - 5/10

It had potential (Cyril Raff was the fight choreographer) but in the end it was just a big disappointment. The big moment that ruined this movie for me was when Yoshimitsu came into the ring. From that moment and on it just became a terrible film...not to mention that they use WEAPONS during the last fight, which really pissed me off.

PureTechniquex
09-18-2011, 07:27 PM
Insidious; 1 out of 5 -- Mediocre at best.

Inception; 4 out of 5 -- Very unique, tough to understand it all though; great ending.

Battle: Los Angelos; 3 out of 5 -- Decent, seen better of the genre though.

Marathon Man; 4 out of 5 -- Excellent.

Buried - 1/10

I would rather watch the Last Airbender again then ever sit through this pathetic excuse for a movie.

Lol, I know right what a fail that film was.

tjtommytj
09-18-2011, 07:29 PM
Limitless. An hour into the Film and it was turned off 1/10

CRA166 T
09-18-2011, 07:37 PM
The Fighter - awesome film loved it from start to finish, Bale once again amazing. 9/10

Ill009
09-19-2011, 08:03 AM
Drive 7/10 It had a retro 80s vibe going on.

T0b3
09-19-2011, 01:40 PM
Insidious 9.5/10

xDavexSKYNET
09-19-2011, 03:34 PM
Creature 5/10

I was the only one watching it.

DarthSoth
09-19-2011, 06:13 PM
Star Wars saga on Blu-Ray came out on Friday so I've been watching like a madman all weekend. They all look so nice in high def. The old ones look great, the new ones look fantastic.

The Phantom Menace 7/10 Kind of disjointed from the rest of the series and has very little berringon the rest of the series. It's basically a 2 hour character introduction film. The removal of Puppet Yoda and using the CGI one is much better. They made the puppet look so strange when they did this one. They should have just used ESB Yoda in stead of trying to make a younger looking Yoda. I mean, at 800+ years, is another 30 really going to make you look THAT different?

Attack of the Clones 7.5/10 Some very cool shit in this one but there is some stiff romance (and not the good kind of stiff if you know what I mean:p) stuff as well that drags the film down a bit. Still I could watch Obi and Jango parts of it all day long.

Revenge of the Sith 8/10 Really bridges the two trilogy together well. A couple spots I could do with some better editing and trimming but overall a great movie.

A New Hope 8/10 This one looks a little dated in spots and the High-Def makes some of the special editions stand out a little more but it really does look great in Blu. great movie.

The Empire Strikes Back 9.5/10 I love this movie. I've seen it so many time I can recite it in my sleep and it looks fantastic in hi-def. Kersh did a wonderful job making this a deeper experience that hold up so well. This is the sequel that all other sequels want to be.

Return of the Jedi 9/10 Another great transfer to hi-def. looks wonderful and is a great close to the series. The movie moves about a mile a minute it seems. Just back to back action. Really liked the Blu-Ray additions made here as well.

PureTechniquex
09-19-2011, 07:33 PM
Star Wars saga on Blu-Ray came out on Friday so I've been watching like a madman all weekend. They all look so nice in high def. The old ones look great, the new ones look fantastic.

Gonna pick that up soon when I get some spare time to shop.
Perfect for me because I haven't watched a single Star Wars, thanks to the 'The complete saga' I'll be watching them all. :D

niko da bos
09-19-2011, 09:00 PM
not to be confused with D.O.A (dead or alive), which is spammed all over youtube and search engines. that is why i distinguished what movie i was referring to, it actually took me a great while to find this movie available online.
(some article claimed that the movie was so gory that it is unavailable in certain countries)

eventually i found it, and wow that had to be one of the greatest horror movies i ever sat thru. it was extreamly gory, and featured a whole heap of zombies getting be-headed and chopped to pieces. the plot was surprisingly good/interesting compared to most stale zombie flicks. there was also a good ammount of humor tossed in, even two zombies having sex :/. which was kind of weird and gross.

my only gripe is that the main character is a morron, i couldnt help but question every one of his decisions. at one point he was taking care (I.E feeding, chaining to a chair, letting watch TV) of like 5 zombies in the basement... i mean wtf, who would do that. even if you didnt know what was going on, those things are trying to eat you bro ffs.

**i strongly recommend this movie for any abid zombie fan, it was actually rated the top zombie flick of all time by this reviewer (which was why i gave it a try).

pwjuggalo
09-21-2011, 04:34 AM
Set Up 6/10 - Definitely better then I was expecting, only reason I even watched it was Bruce Willis. There are few decent twists, but there not very hard to see coming.

Skepsis93
09-21-2011, 04:13 PM
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - 8/10

Loved Gary Oldman in this, he and Benedict Cumberbatch deserve Oscar nods for sure. Great movie.

Fridgeater
09-23-2011, 03:25 PM
It was a pretty good film, definitely an improvement on the previous 2. It was a little lacking in the humour department and I also felt that Hans Zimmer phoned in on this one.

I give it a 4 out of 5.

pwjuggalo
09-23-2011, 04:13 PM
Everything Must Go - 7/10
~ I know a lot of people were disappointed in this movie, but I think that is because they expected a more humorous role out of Will Ferrell. I actually enjoy his more serious, dry humor drama's.

Superheroes - 5/10
~ It is just a strange little movie.

Dazed and Confused - 10/10
~ It doesn't matter how many times i see this movie, I love it a little more then the last.

Poundyz
09-23-2011, 04:34 PM
my last watched movie was
"The Rise of Planet of the Apes"
I give it a 9/10. Kinda like it.

somebird
09-23-2011, 05:00 PM
hi :) just watched pirates of the carribean (on stranger tides) and what happened :( the music and punns were there but just did not gel like the previous episodes ^^ i will watch again before i mark it as maybe i missed something

warpedtime
09-23-2011, 05:17 PM
Your Highness

A terrible movie but so entertaining movie.

A big d!ck joke from the very beginning to the very end.

I give it an 8 out of 10 for keeping me entertained the whole time, but obviously, not a movie to be taken seriously...

PureTechniquex
09-23-2011, 06:20 PM
The Dark Half;

8 out of 10.
-Unique & odd film, very good overall.

The Planet of the Apes [OG];

10 out of 10.
-Fantastic, simply Fantastic.

Legion;

6 out of 10.
-Decent, nothing special to be honest & fairly short too, couldn't been another 30 minutes or so in their.

DarthSoth
09-23-2011, 06:39 PM
Your Highness

A terrible movie but so entertaining movie.

A big dick joke from the very beginning to the very end.

I give it an 8 out of 10 for keeping me entertained the whole time, but obviously, not a movie to be taken seriously...

Dude, that bit with the Minataur and the "trophy" was hillarious.

I enjoyed the movie, but I may just be about done with Danny McBride playing the same character in every movie he's in after that. Seriously, he is Jack Blacking his career pretty fast.

GhostFalcon3
09-23-2011, 07:42 PM
Pirates of the Caribean 4 (on strange tides) 4/10 - Felt like turining it off after five miniutes. It wasn't a bad film but not entertaining in the slightest, glad I didn't waste money going to see this in the cinema. When will they learn...

Jiga.Puzzle.5
09-23-2011, 08:26 PM
Contagion- 7.5/10

Had a pretty good story,but I really disliked the ending and a specific part in the beginning where they find out a certain someone is immune to the disease before they even know what said disease is.

Pretty great acting over all.

It's a type of movie where a disease beside turning zombies sends people into mass hysteria which is something I haven't seen in a while.

You may ask why the .5. Will I give it the .5 purely because of the Dimitri Martin cameos.

aptbs20
09-24-2011, 02:33 AM
Rise of the planet of the apes. This was surprisingly good!

I'll give it a 9 out of 10

Banes
09-24-2011, 05:22 AM
Battle: Los Angeles

10/10

This movie is kickass. I love it from start to finish.

locutus442
09-24-2011, 11:22 PM
Xmen: First Class 9/10

very good film. loved kevin bacon as sabastain shaw. i just wish that they would have gone into more detail with some of the characters (like havoc for example).

Iceskater101
09-25-2011, 01:01 AM
^ X-men first class is really good
but the last movie I saw was

Lion King in 3D that was awesome!!
I love the lion king :)

13ip0lar
09-25-2011, 08:48 AM
Just got done watching Green Lantern. I thought it was pretty good and I'm looking forward to the sequel. I thought it was loads better than Thor. However, I disliked it in the same areas. It seems superhero movies, more recently, build up to epic boss fights that last like 2 mins. I thought they were suppose to be epic, not make it obvious they have a budget, and thus like everything today can be solved in 5 minutes or less, or it's free. 7/10

Hoppy
09-25-2011, 02:51 PM
X-Men: First Class 8/10
I wasn't expecting much from it but, I ended up being pleasantly surprised at how good it was.

THUGGEDOUT
09-26-2011, 07:08 AM
Clockers -7/10-

13ip0lar
09-26-2011, 10:14 AM
Transformers 3 - 3/5

While it was fun to watch I just thought the story sucked.

GhostFalcon3
09-26-2011, 08:19 PM
hi :) just watched pirates of the carribean (on stranger tides) and what happened :( the music and punns were there but just did not gel like the previous episodes ^^ i will watch again before i mark it as maybe i missed something

Trust me, a re-watch would be a complete waste of time. It was a horrible film just like the thrid one. The series was dead a few films ago. The fith ones going straight in the bin if it comes out.

Taki...
09-26-2011, 10:53 PM
Thor... pretty decent considering it was hampered (as all superhero movies tend to be) by the origins storyline. And a thumbs up for Kenneth Branagh who did an excellent job preventing it from being as camp as it might (in less skilled hands) otherwise have been 7/10.

Attack The Block... aliens versus hoodies. bit of horror, bit of comedy, bit of social commentary, bit of Nick Frost 6/10.

The Postman... always an entertaining flick, in spite of Costner being out acted by anyone (or anything) he's on screen with (including a mule, his 12 year old daughter and Tom Petty) 7/10.

Jiga.Puzzle.5
09-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Moneyball- 6/10

It's good if your a sports fan and actually remember that team and season. If your not you have no reason to see this film.

Jonah Hill and Brad Pitt made it a way better movie than it would have been otherwise .

Iceskater101
09-27-2011, 02:18 AM
Horrible Bosses
9.5/10
it was so funny!
Jennifer Aniston was so dirty! I was shocked

scottyg88
09-27-2011, 02:30 AM
dark knight

9/10

heath ledger.....legend. say no more

dvdubb
09-27-2011, 03:49 AM
Thor: 4/10 --> one good CGI battle scene with Thor and his buddies against the Frosties,. but besides that, weak story and subpar acting.....

JuSt BLaZe
09-27-2011, 10:29 PM
Abduction (2011) [4/10]

Oh damn, Lily Collins is really cute (nice job Phil) but the story was plane.

Drive (2011) [7/10]

Great soundtrack. Reminds a lot of GTA Vice City and the way the movies was shot, less dialogs, lots of tension & crazy brutal scenes. The ending kinda sucked though.

Johnny English Reborn (2011) [2/10]

The first one was waaay better.

Sn1gaaaZ
09-28-2011, 12:29 AM
A Few Good Men [1992] - 10/10
Brilliant, just brilliant. A courtroom drama as its best. Tom Cruise as Lt. Daniel Kaffe plays a young, flippant navy lawyer who defends two Marines accused of Murder. They both claim that they acted under orders; under the so called "Code Red" which is an illegal disciplinary measue, imposed by a marine squad when a member offends against the units esprit de corps. Jack Nicholson as Marine Colonel Jessep on the other hand is trying to hush up the whole case as good as possible. If you're going to see that movie don't expect to much action. The complete film lives up by the fantastic acting of Cruise, Nicholson, Demi Moore, Kiefer Sutherland and Kevin Bacon. Every dialogue, every scene has this remarkable intensity which makes it absolutely worth seeing.

Back to the Future [1985] - 9/10
Back to the Future Part II [1989] - 8/10
Back to the Future Part III [1990] - 8/10
There's not much to say about it. Everyone should have seen them. Especially the first one is truely a great classic and watching all in one go was a very enjoyable time travel hah.

Jacob's Ladder [1990] - 8/10
Tim Robbins as Jacob Singer plays a Vietnam Veteran who's back home in New York City. When he's on the subway he sees a reptil-like creature covered by a coat. Over the movie he's crossing more and more those creatures or faceless beings who are shaking their heads weirdly. Until the end it's unclear whether those phenomena are real; or is he just getting crazy? It's a really intense psychological horror-thriller with a nice story and a great acting by Robbins.

ShaneForWax
09-28-2011, 12:46 AM
Vampire Boys 2/10 It was just... horrible. A horrible indie film about gay non-sparkling vampires. The acting was terrible, the scenes were terrible, the dialogue was terrible. The plot had more holes than swiss cheese. Ugh. Save yourself the trouble and skip it if you're looking for a movie on Netflix.

Thumper Bones
09-28-2011, 04:45 PM
"Everything Must Go" 0/5 Stars

13ip0lar
09-30-2011, 01:53 PM
Just got done watching Horrible Bosses. Not as funny as I thought it would be, but Jennifer Aniston is as hot as ever. Who in their right mind would complain about being harassed by her? Anyways, movie was alright, but nothing special. 3/5

niko da bos
09-30-2011, 02:16 PM
just saw "devil" last night.

kind of a weird movie, one of those where everything takes place in a small ass area (in this case an elevator). im sure we've all seen movies like this, (panic room ect) where they have the setting of whole movie in a tiny ass room lol. most likely because they are cheap asses, and the movie production cost is low.

besides that, i thought it was a pretty interesting movie. especially at the end when the plot started to mold together.

Blink
09-30-2011, 02:24 PM
Not Another Not Another Movie (2011)

5/10

Just another spoof movie. Funny in parts I suppose, although I didn't really enjoy it.

-----

Thor (2011)

8/10

A good comic book superhero movie. Overall the plot was well written, and I enjoyed the actor cast as Thor. Also, Natalie Portman is the lead actress, so thats good. Looking forward to seeing Thor again in "The Avengers".

judd90
09-30-2011, 02:26 PM
The Smurfs 8/10

Thought it was pretty good. Wasn't going to watch it because the previews were shit but it surprised me.

i got squeezed
09-30-2011, 05:04 PM
Lifted 10/10

The Final Destination 4/10

ginge88isfun
09-30-2011, 06:50 PM
Halloween 3: Season of the Witch - 2/10

What this movie has to do with Mike Myers i've never know, would've been better as a stand alone movie.

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon - 7/10

About the same as the first two, alot more action but Witwickys new girlfriend kinda ruins it by sub-par acting if you can call it that.

DESTRO5
09-30-2011, 07:49 PM
Bucky larson was trash.

Frasr
09-30-2011, 09:53 PM
Stand By Me 8/10
Easy Rider 7.5/10
Midnight Express 8/10

EWO79
09-30-2011, 10:19 PM
Hobo with a Shotgun / C-

JuSt BLaZe
10-01-2011, 09:56 PM
Killer Elite (2011) [4/10]

Well this movie has some stars in it true but it had a slow start and even if this was "Based on a True Story" it was boring most of the time. At least there was a happy ending.

macgyver893
10-01-2011, 11:33 PM
City of God - 5/5

I made a post about my thoughts already... seriously great movie

EWO79
10-02-2011, 01:56 AM
Drive / A+

amazing. my new favorite film of the year.

loganlogan80
10-02-2011, 01:59 AM
I just watched Season of the Witch. It was decent. Basically just another action movie. Nothing special.

7/10

beardedlegend
10-02-2011, 10:58 AM
not a new movie that i've seen but the most recent one i've watched, Sin Nombre, its in spanish and has subtitles but it's a really good movie...i'd easily rate it a 9/10...you should definitely watch it if you appreciate a real good movie and dont mind subtitles...or understand spanish

Blink
10-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Green Lantern (2011)

8/10

A good superhero movie. The special effects are pretty awesome in this, to say the least. The plot is well written. Overall a good movie.

Flapjack Ninja
10-02-2011, 02:45 PM
Thor - 8/10

I wasn't ready for how enjoyable I'd find this. From start to finish it's so much fun that you'll forgive the lack of any real story.

THUGGEDOUT
10-02-2011, 05:05 PM
The Howling Reborn - Holy shit was this bad, how can you try to Twilight The Howling?!

EWO79
10-02-2011, 08:56 PM
Super / C-

Pretty disappointing.

MxPx
10-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Saw 7: Final Chapter A-

Echilion
10-02-2011, 09:12 PM
Moneyball - 8.5/10

If you're a fan of baseball, I highly recommend this film. It can be a little slow at times for some, but its great.

Xarmanzia
10-03-2011, 11:17 AM
I've seen 245 movies this year (yesssss). The best two were Antichrist and The Tree of Life, the worst two were Precious and Rabbit Hole and the most recent was the 2008 stop motion version of Perter and the Wolf (check it out).

JAW LV
10-03-2011, 03:38 PM
Buried: 8/10. This movie was pretty damn tense and had my full attention from beginning to end. I especially liked the last 10 minutes of the movie, for those that watch it you will know what I am talking about.

X-Men First Class: 6/10. Great action, great graphics etc. However aside from the Magneto and Professer X characters, I thought the acting just plained sucked. There were also some really cheesy parts in the story itself, I'd go into detail but I don't want to give any spoilers.

xKRAIZEEMANx
10-03-2011, 04:05 PM
The Road (IMDb) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0898367/) 8/10.

Blink
10-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Drive (2011)

5/10

A pretty shoddy movie imo. The story is mediocre at best, and the acting awful.

Gackt
10-03-2011, 06:54 PM
Troll Hunter 10/10
Absolutely loved it, highly recommend it.

Amanda2
10-04-2011, 07:48 AM
Troll hunter was a nice movie. The last movie that I saw was the warrior.That is a nice movie. I like that movie. I would like to rate that movie 8/10. Now I am planning for the big year movie online (http://www.access-movies.com/the-big-year/163/). That also seems to be a nice movie to watch and enjoy as that movie is based on the bird watching so I like the concept of the movie very much..

Crimson Ridley
10-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Seven - 9/10 - That ending was just awesome! It was let down by Brad Pitt's terrible acting, but Kevin Spacey really portrayed a terrifying serial kill very well.

I know it's an old film, and I've tried to watch it numerous times but have always had to turn it off to go do something but it's now placed firmly in my list of favourite films.

The only reason I give it a 9 is because Brad Pitt ruined some of the best parts.

AgentOfChaos
10-04-2011, 11:57 AM
I just watched the JJ Abrams directed Star Trek movie, really enjoyed it and got a kick outta all the nods to classic star trek series and films. You can't beat getting your geek on. 9 outta 10

Fridgeater
10-05-2011, 02:44 AM
I felt like watching something childish so I went for Gnomeo and Juliet. I have to say... I was surprised by how good it actually was.
Its extremely british though, hell, almost the entire voice acting cast was british.
What has to be said is name one other movie where you can see (or hear) Jason Statham, Ozzy Osbourne, Micheal Caine, Patrick Stewart and Hulk Hogan?
Beside the very odd cast, its a solid enough film. Its got jokes for the kids and loads of subtle jokes (and not so subtle ones) for the adults, plus lots of nods to various other kids films that adults will have grown up with.
I'll give it a 3.5 out of 5.
But thats only because well its Romeo and Juliet, its not hard to predict what happens.

i got squeezed
10-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Killer Clowns from Outer Space 7/10
Sometimes They Come Back 9/10
Rampage (2009) 10/10

Frasr
10-05-2011, 10:20 PM
Boyz N The Hood - 8/10
Das Boot - 7/10

Ill009
10-07-2011, 11:34 PM
Man from Nowhere 10/10. Best knife fight I've seen in a while.

THUGGEDOUT
10-08-2011, 09:30 AM
The Thing (1982) -9.5/10-

i got squeezed
10-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Real Steel 10/10

Frasr
10-09-2011, 10:00 PM
Gandhi 8/10

THUGGEDOUT
10-09-2011, 10:37 PM
Red State -7.5/10-
Stake Land -7.5/10-
The Woodsman -8.5/10-
Dylan Dog Dead Of Night -4/10-
The Tunnel -6.5/10-

The_Truth
10-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Carlito's Way - 9/10
30 Days of Night - 6.5/10
Hereafter - 5/10

MADasaHatter
10-10-2011, 12:54 AM
Melancholia- too strange to rate. I think I enjoyed it. I think.

pwjuggalo
10-10-2011, 09:42 AM
Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon 8/10 I enjoyed the movie very much and love the use of "real" history. A few spots I wish were either different or I could have done without. Over all it was very enjoyable and it even kept the kids glued.

ginge88isfun
10-10-2011, 01:04 PM
Friday - 7/10

Still love this movie, Ice Cube and Chris Tucker are pissa.

GhostFalcon3
10-10-2011, 04:15 PM
The Town - 8/10 - Missed the start but nethertheless a fantastic film that I had been meaning to cath for a while.

Limitless - 7.5/10 Another great film as well. Loved the concept. I got a few of the foreshadow's during the film that were cleverly placed. Interesting and enjoyable watch.

Skyline - 6/10 I think it was a B movie. If so, it was shot very well with the acting a little off to bring he film down. However it was a very cool film

xBurnleyxFC
10-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Once - 4/10 - Never really went anywhere

ZedChuva
10-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Sept 09 - Foo Fighters: Back And Forth - 9/10
Sept 11 - Super - 9/10
Sept 18 - Trollhunter - 8/10
Sept 27 - Grave Encounters - 7.5/10
Oct 02 - St Francisville Experiment - 5/10
Oct 05 - South Park BL&U - 8/10
Oct 08 - Drive - 8/10
Oct 10 - Megan Is Missing - 4.5/10

Blink
10-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Mr Poppers Penguins (2011)

4/10

Boring movie if I'm being honest. I presumed because it had Jim Carey in it, that it would be funny. Wrong. It's more of a kids movie. I guess I should have worked that out from the plot!

pwjuggalo
10-11-2011, 05:46 AM
Jurassic Park 8/10 - Always a great movie, an instant classic from the fist time i saw it. What is very amazing is not only does the story hold up after all these years, but the graphics still look amazing too.

Frasr
10-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Taxi Driver. watched it for the first time today, on blu ray, very good film - 10/10

Lord Montymort
10-12-2011, 12:04 AM
Jurassic Park 8/10 - Always a great movie, an instant classic from the fist time i saw it. What is very amazing is not only does the story hold up after all these years, but the graphics still look amazing too.

I was about to say this, I just finished watching Jurassic Park for the first time in about 4 years, and despite still remembering most of the movie it still had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I remember it came out when I was about 5 or 6 and my parents took me to see it, and it honestly hasn't aged a day, the Dinosaurs still look real to me :p.

JuSt BLaZe
10-12-2011, 09:31 AM
Real Steel (2011) [7/10]

It was something new. Hugh Jackman is always cool and a great actor when it comes to Action movies. Evangeline Lilly brings the sexy touch in this one.

MrXbox
10-12-2011, 11:23 AM
The Lion King in 3D, 9/10, great story, classic songs from Sir Elton John and Tim Rice, everything a classic Disney movie should have.

And then last night I watched Lion King 2 on DVD, 9/10, same review.

Purehalo59
10-12-2011, 11:25 AM
Johnny English 2.
9/10
Funny but not enough for a 10

DemoMCN
10-12-2011, 12:14 PM
Don't Be Afraid of the Dark 10/10

Guillermo Del Toro did it again! Was way better than i expected and acting was quite good

Overall is well it's Del Toro :P

Taki...
10-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure... horribly dated, but Keanu Reaves was born to play Ted 'Theodore' Logan! Naturalistic doesn't even begin to describe it. A most triumphant 7.5/10, dude.

Ninja Assassin... not much of a plot, but this is more than made up for by the high dismemberment count 6/10

Rogue... Giant croc attacks tourists! Sounds corny and crap... but is actually very decent 7/10

ginge88isfun
10-13-2011, 01:20 PM
Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers - 7/10

Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers - 7/10

Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers - 5/10

i got squeezed
10-14-2011, 03:33 PM
Real Steel (2011) [7/10]

It was something new. Hugh Jackman is always cool and a great actor when it comes to Action movies. Evangeline Lilly brings the sexy touch in this one.

The young boy is a great actor, too.

Curse of the Komodo (only 5 mins of it) 1/10
Children of the Corn IV 6/10
Pandorum 8/10
Death Racers 4/10 ( not Death Race in 2008)

JuSt BLaZe
10-14-2011, 05:21 PM
The young boy is a great actor, too.

True true but I'll give him credit when he grew up.

The Walking Dead (2010) - Season 1/Episode 1-3 [8/10]

More more, I have to watch mooore.

13ip0lar
10-14-2011, 08:26 PM

Wth man, that isn't a movie lol. Albeit good, not a movie, although it's on AMC. Can't wait till Sunday! Season 2! :D

Anyways, been awhile since some good movies have been released on DVD. Just got done watching Cars 2. One of the things I got a kick out of was seeing/hearing Sig Hanson in it, from Deadliest Catch, and have him voicing his ship, the Northwestern. Too cool, but the movie was pretty decent, as all Disney animated movies are. Who doesn't love animated cars? I'd give it a 7/10 easily. :3

Getting ready to watch Captain America next. Hopefully that is a decent comic-book hero movie. >_>

MrXbox
10-14-2011, 08:42 PM
The Lion King in 3D 10/10, classic Disney movie, cool songs and everything.

Lion King 2: Simba's Pride, 10/10, even better story, even better songs.

JuSt BLaZe
10-14-2011, 09:46 PM
Wth man, that isn't a movie lol. Albeit good, not a movie, although it's on AMC. Can't wait till Sunday! Season 2! :D

Yeah I know, I just thought IT WAS SOOO GOOD that I had to post & rate it. :o

13ip0lar
10-14-2011, 11:10 PM
Captain America - Not much to say here. You likely either have already seen it or read the comics. I'd give it a 7/10, much like the others this summer. Sadly, Thor was the biggest let down out of all of them, although the CGI was pretty top-notch.

Flapjack Ninja
10-15-2011, 01:23 AM
Priest - 6/10

Not bad, not great. Had the potential to be something more.

i got squeezed
10-15-2011, 06:43 AM

You're just now watching The Walking Dead? Wow....

Anyways

Horrible Bosses 7/10 Funny, but other than that... meh.

SOUL POWER
10-15-2011, 06:50 AM
Xmen First Class 10/10

THUGGEDOUT
10-15-2011, 09:12 AM
Captain America -7/10-

JuSt BLaZe
10-15-2011, 12:23 PM
You're just now watching The Walking Dead? Wow....
Anyways

I know right. :p But it's never too late and then again I'm from Germany so that's no surprise...

Metalkid32
10-15-2011, 02:02 PM
Johnny english: Reborn [8/10] very funny but could of been better.

ZedChuva
10-15-2011, 02:53 PM
The Mechanic (2011) - 8.5/10

Shamanfox
10-15-2011, 05:37 PM
Liar liar 4/10

tylcr2pt0
10-15-2011, 08:45 PM
The Thing 2011 6/10

While the creature effects and design were awesome, the story felt rushed as opposed to the original. This movie lacked the elemant of suspense as well. Being a cult fan of the comics, movies, and novelas this movie was like making a christmas wish list of 5 items, then when you wake up on christmas day full of excitement you got the second gift from the bottom. you still got something... just not the best pick.

Fridgeater
10-16-2011, 02:38 AM
Just watched two films tonight;

Attack The Block - A fantastic little film, low budget although you can barely tell and it has a unique concept. Aliens attacking earth? Nothing new really. Aliens attacking England? Its been done, but not often enough. Aliens attacking a London city block full of gang youths who then not only have to fight off them but also the police and other gangs? OK, that's new!
I also love the fact that many of the actors in it have never worked on screen before (except Nick Frost).

8/10

Priest - I actually said this while watching the film. Mad Max meets Blade meets Bladerunner... actually thats not true, what I said was 'This is a godbothering Bladerunner!'
Very cool effects and solid acting. But it felt that they could have done so much more.

7/10

Sarcastro
10-16-2011, 02:23 PM
The Thing (prequel)- 4/10. Doesn't live up to Carpenter's adaption. Mostly unlikable characters. By the end of the movie, I only remembered the name of main actress. Effects weren't too bad.

Batman: Year One- 8/10. Not a huge fan of the comics, but the story was great. The animation could have been better, McKenzie's voice acting for Bats could have been more inspired, but otherwise it's a great animated movie. Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) does a phenomenal job as Jim Gordon, he steals the show. Eliza Dushku is serviceable as Selina Kyle as well.

I bought it off Zune as I'm pumped for Arkham City. :p

dvdubb
10-16-2011, 03:46 PM
Bang Bang Club --> true story based on the experience of 4 combat photographers in South Africa just before Nelson Mandela came to power....very interesting to watch and gives you a good idea of the horrors those photographers saw and went through....8/10.

Frasr
10-16-2011, 04:17 PM
Pulp Fiction (blu-ray) - 9/10. the image and audio quality was very good

13ip0lar
10-16-2011, 07:34 PM
Pulp Fiction (blu-ray) - 10/10. the image and audio quality was very good

I think you messed up your score, I'll fix it for you.

Just watch Crazy Stupid Love last night. It was a good movie, it just seemed to... I guess I wanna say shallow and linear. It was a good movie but it just felt "off" for a romantic comedy to me. 3/5

Eludingkarma
10-16-2011, 08:28 PM
The Thing 5/10

If you like the John Carpenters movie you will walk out of the theater feeling like this was a remake instead of a prequel. The story was to similar as well as the way the scenes were shot. I also think there were way to many CG effects.

If you haven't seen either of the two other versions of The Thing you will probably enjoy the movie.

The Thing from another world (1951)
The Thing (1982)
The Thing (2011)

Qonok
10-16-2011, 09:05 PM
Killer Elite: 8/10.

Jason Stathom, Robert DeNiro, Clive Owen, and Yvonne Strahovski? What can be bad? Well, for one there was only one real fight scene and it was between Jason Stathom and Clive Owen and was pretty good. Lot's of gratuitous shooting and other mayhem, though.
My biggest negative is that Yvonne does not get much screen time. She can toss hay bales pretty easily while wearing a summer dress and not getting dirty. ;)

Blink
10-16-2011, 09:09 PM
Senna (2010)

8.5/10

A documentary about the life and death of Ayrton Senna, arguably the best racing diver of all time. I didn't know much about the man before watching this movie if I'm being honest, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Sn1gaaaZ
10-16-2011, 11:34 PM
The Basketball Diaries [1995] - 9/10

Rescue Dawn [2006] - 9/10

In Bruges [2008] - 8/10

Eastern Promises [2007] - 8/10

Poppygalaxy
10-17-2011, 06:56 AM
The Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy

As a part of school project
Decent but noting more 6/10

DarthSoth
10-17-2011, 03:10 PM
Just watched Kung Fu Panda 2 last night. Great movie. Made me laugh quite a bit. Love how Tigress has totally warmed up to Po in this one. Could have done with more of the other furious five though. Just seemed like the voice talent they had wasn't used as much as it could have been in this one. Gary Oldman was fantastic as the peacock. lol'ed at the JKVD voiced croc doing his signature splits late in the movie. good stuff. 9/10

JAW LV
10-17-2011, 03:30 PM
12 Monkeys- 8/10. I've probably watched this movie at least 20+ times & it never gets old or boring.

Bulletman
10-17-2011, 03:36 PM
The broken 8/10 - Liked this movie because it was one of the few films that actually freaked me out.

Jack Flak
10-17-2011, 07:14 PM
Green Lantern 6.5/10

Fridgeater
10-18-2011, 01:34 AM
The Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy

As a part of school project
Decent but noting more 6/10

Yeah the books are far better. The TV series is good too if dated.

Bleeding Star
10-18-2011, 08:52 AM
The Ring - 8/10

Pretty enjoyable

Taki...
10-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Chopper... Directed by Andrew Dominik, the tale of Mark 'Chopper' Read is equal parts funny, brutal and disturbing. Eric Bana pulls off 'likeable psychopath' with ease showing what a genuinely charismatic actor he can be. And the supporting cast, especially Vince Colosimo and Simon Lyndon, are outstanding. Just about my favourite movie of the 00's 10/10

TServo
10-20-2011, 02:35 AM
A Nightmare on Elm Street (Remake) - 6/10

Ashamed to admit it wasn't as terrible as the first time I watched it. Still pretty bad, but if you imagine it as a seperate movie, you're good to go.

Fridgeater
10-20-2011, 11:15 AM
Rio - 6/10

It has some funny moments, but nothing too clever and its just a little cheesy.

Rajeanero
10-20-2011, 11:39 AM
Shutter Island 6/10
the film is okay, but it's nothing special

ginge88isfun
10-20-2011, 02:35 PM
Wrong Turn 4: Bloody Beginnings - 3/10

Loved the first 3 Wrong Turns, but this one was more of a softcore porn movie than a horror movie.

Majica8
10-20-2011, 03:00 PM
Paranormal Activity 2 - So bad, but I already knew that from seeing it before and I still watched it >_< Guess I was really bored.

Senna - The best documentary movie I have ever seen. Simply stunning. Last 20 mins turns me into a blubbering wreck though :(

JadeSkellingt0n
10-20-2011, 03:09 PM
Last thing I watched was Burke and Hare. I'd give it 7/10. It was okay, quite funny, but not something I'd watch again.

TServo
10-22-2011, 02:07 PM
Green Lantern - 7.5/10

Thought it wouldn't be good due to lots of people not liking it, but I found it pretty good.

Blink
10-22-2011, 05:00 PM
Father of Invention (2010)

7/10

Good movie. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was. Kevin Spacey plays a great part, and Jonny Knoxville is pretty funny too.

THUGGEDOUT
10-22-2011, 05:32 PM
Blade Runner (Final Cut) -10/10

GetNikolaiVodka
10-22-2011, 07:35 PM
Theaters : Horrible Bosses 6/10
About an average comedy. Good plot but seems rushed. It has it's moments but nothing too spectacular or memorable about the film.

Rental: Your Highness 7.5/10
Definitely has it's laugh out loud moments but the story itself is in a way pretty dumb. However, if you enjoy raunchy and over the top comedy, you can see past the lame story and have an hour and a half of cracking up at Kenny Fucking Powers in Medieval times.

ooo0ooooooo0ooo
10-22-2011, 07:36 PM
Green Hornet(remake) 7.5/10

Echilion
10-22-2011, 09:51 PM
Bourne Ultimatum - 7/10

Good action flick. Still think the first one is the best.

alpha17
10-22-2011, 11:18 PM
Transformers: Dark of the Moon, thought it was good 7.5/10

JuSt BLaZe
10-23-2011, 05:07 AM
The Thing (2011) [7/10]

Was good. The monster desgin reminded me of the game Dead Space. A cameo of Kurt Russell would have been great but Mary Elizabeth Winstead did great.

THUGGEDOUT
10-23-2011, 07:14 AM
Super 8 - 6.5/10

TServo
10-23-2011, 09:36 AM
The Town - 9/10

Everything about this film worked. Ben Affleck is a great director, but the stand-out performance was without a doubt Jeremy Renner!

Majica8
10-23-2011, 10:36 AM
Saw The Final Chapter - 1/10 - It's even worse than I remember it, just awful, terrible, crap film. Would rather stick pins in my eyes than watch it again tbh.

Icybaha
10-23-2011, 01:14 PM
"Contagion" but I didn't like it too much... 5.5/10

MrXbox
10-23-2011, 02:36 PM
Real Steel 7.5/10

Would've scored better, but it didn't need all the stuff between Hugh Jackman's character and the Mother, should've concentrated on the robot fighting.

Sn1gaaaZ
10-23-2011, 07:40 PM
Snowman's Land [2010] - 8/10

G.O.R.A. [2004] - 7/10

THUGGEDOUT
10-24-2011, 12:31 PM
Batman Year One -7.5/10-

Pickproofswine
10-24-2011, 03:25 PM
I just watched Cape Fear with Robert De Niro in it cant believe id never seen this film its awesome. That Sideshow Bob episode of The Simpsons makes alot more sense now haha

DarthSoth
10-24-2011, 11:47 PM
Crazy Stupid Love - 8.5/10. Just watched this last night. Such a great movie. Funny, good story, great characters. The couple reveal moments in it were pretty predictable but still a really enjoyable movie to watch. Great cast in it as well. Steve Carrell, Jullian Moore, Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling.

dragonpwnr99
10-25-2011, 01:33 AM
Paul- 8/10 Pretty good movie, love all the references to other movies and gotta love those 2 British guys (Can't remember their names of the top of my head right now :/)

Jiga.Puzzle.5
10-25-2011, 08:24 PM
Real Steel-6.5/10

IT was pretty average. Ok story. Kinda like a weird twist on Rocky. Better than I though it would be.

Crimson Ridley
10-26-2011, 10:53 AM
Paul- 8/10 Pretty good movie, love all the references to other movies and gotta love those 2 British guys (Can't remember their names of the top of my head right now :/)

Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. Two fantastic British actors. If you've yet to see Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, definitely put them on your list.

scumbag ras
10-26-2011, 02:33 PM
the last movie i went to see was drive damn that movie was good i give it a 9/10

iheardUrip1
10-26-2011, 02:42 PM
Homeward Bound - 7/10

Before you judge, I grew up with this movie :p

MrXbox
10-26-2011, 05:15 PM
Tin Tin: Secret of the Unicorn in 2D 7.5/10.

Frazerz1990
10-26-2011, 05:26 PM
Wrong Turn 4
6/10
The original was way more badass the latest one just seemed like a low budget peice of crap where the gore was so fake and in your face fake that even an idiot would facepalm

rawsewage
10-26-2011, 05:38 PM
Jack Brooks:Monster Slayer. 6/10

Purge
10-26-2011, 09:17 PM
I'm 25 minutes into the Fly and I'm loving it!

Bulletman
10-26-2011, 09:59 PM
The Blue Flashlight 6/10. Oh wait I mean The Green Lantern... It was ok.

dwayne_hicks
10-26-2011, 10:02 PM
Ghostbusters, in the theater, 9/10 !

Majica8
10-26-2011, 11:42 PM
Senna, again....blubbering wreck, again lol. 10/10 still.

Got The Lion King on at the moment, already know that's 10/10

Purge
10-27-2011, 12:03 AM
The Dark Knight - 10/10

FUAAARK!!

Teeapet
10-27-2011, 12:04 AM
Captain America 10/10

Flapjack Ninja
10-27-2011, 12:29 AM
Quarantine - 8/10

I heard [REC] is much better. God help me when I watch that...

Majica8
10-27-2011, 02:10 AM
Quarantine - 8/10

I heard [REC] is much better. God help me when I watch that...
If you think Quarantine is 8/10 then you'll think [Rec] is 564378056371560/10

Toy Story, 10/10, in a feel-good movie mood tonight :)

hydrosugar
10-27-2011, 02:35 AM
Paranormal Activity 3. 4/10. Ugh.

THUGGEDOUT
10-27-2011, 06:53 AM
The Relic -7/10-

Tufty
10-27-2011, 11:22 PM
a nightmare on elm street (remake) - 6/10

ashamed to admit it wasn't as terrible as the first time i watched it. Still pretty bad, but if you imagine it as a seperate movie, you're good to go.

doubles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THUGGEDOUT
10-28-2011, 11:10 AM
Candyman -7/10-

Dav13s
10-28-2011, 11:53 AM
The Hangover 2 - 8/10. Not quite as good as the first, but still very funny.

THUGGEDOUT
10-28-2011, 07:38 PM
Mimic (Director's Cut) -7/10- Shame Del Toro was never given the chance to direct the ending he wanted for this film, it would have been so much better.

X Dboi X
10-28-2011, 07:54 PM
I am Number Four.

7/10

Was actually quite good and didnt want it to end.

But had a few boring bits hence the 7

RuYi
10-28-2011, 08:25 PM
The Good The Bad The Weird

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/archive/7/7a/20110305013905%21The_Good,_the_Bad,_the_Weird_film _poster.jpg

Not as good as The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, but definitely a good film.
If you like Western films with a dose of humour, you'll like this.
8/10

Epic Lou
10-29-2011, 08:33 AM
I Am Number Four 6/10 & RED 8/10.

Purge
10-29-2011, 10:36 AM
The Fly - 8/10

Quasar Ballz
10-29-2011, 12:44 PM
crazy stupid love 10/10

best movie of the year for me so far

iheardUrip1
10-29-2011, 01:47 PM
Psycho II - 9/10

I should love the first one the most, but I just think everything about this sequel works.

THUGGEDOUT
10-29-2011, 05:20 PM
A Nightmare On Elm Street ('84) -7.5/10-

Purge
10-29-2011, 06:35 PM
Almost finished Jurassic Park 3. Love it as much as I did when I first saw it in cinema.

Ronin_Assassin
10-29-2011, 10:19 PM
Three Musketeers. 3.5/5
Cheesy as hell. Fun as hell.

THUGGEDOUT
10-30-2011, 11:17 AM
Blade II -8.5/10- Best one out of the three IMO, the CGI stunt doubles looked way better on 720p...

rob magic
10-30-2011, 11:41 AM
Arthur starring Russel Brand. I enjoyed it, thought it was easy to watch.

Majica8
10-30-2011, 12:33 PM
Due Date - 6.5/10 - Not bad, some bits were hillarious, but then other bits were just too stupid. Love RDJ though haha.

THUGGEDOUT
10-30-2011, 01:38 PM
A Nightmare On Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge -4.5/10- Hmmmm, not too sure about this one, at least I got it out of the way.

iheardUrip1
10-30-2011, 05:05 PM
Psycho III - 7/10

Pretty good. Love the Psycho movies. Unfortunately I thought the first two were better. But hey, at least this one is better the Psycho IV. Now I debate to myself, do I dare watch Psycho IV again...

Dark Classic
10-30-2011, 06:32 PM
On movie theater was Transformers 3. Note? 9/10. For me, the best of the trilogy.

JuSt BLaZe
10-30-2011, 09:56 PM
The Ward (2010) [3/10]

Boring boring and yeah boring, nothing new, always the same story about schizophrenia.

ginge88isfun
10-31-2011, 04:26 PM
Paranormal Activity 3 - 2/10

I'm offically done with this movie trilogy after this crap, the first 2 have to be the best one's.

SarahAran
11-01-2011, 04:07 AM
Paranormal Activity 3... I give it a 4/10 it was bad but I didn't walk out so that's why it gets a 4

rawsewage
11-01-2011, 04:54 AM
To Kill A Mockingbird-10/10. Easy a masterpiece, every bit as good as the book.

FlyBoy120586
11-01-2011, 05:12 AM
In Time 3/5

Needed more back story/ acting could have been better.

SALT1R3
11-02-2011, 03:39 AM

You sir have taste, superb film, haven't read the book though plan to one day.

Echilion
11-02-2011, 04:09 AM

I love that movie. Definitely one of my favorites

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - 9.5/10

Nicholson at his finest! Excellent everything really

JuSt BLaZe
11-02-2011, 09:17 PM
In Time (2011) [6/10]

One thing is for sure, I don't want to live in that TIME.

paulhector
11-03-2011, 09:06 AM
The Inbetweeners 08/10

Moises
11-04-2011, 04:42 AM
The Perfect Host, 9/10
David Hyde Pierce is AMAZING in his role, you can imagine him actually acting like that in real life. Only problem is the stupid motivations for the other guy.

i got squeezed
11-04-2011, 05:49 AM
Paranormal Activity 2 6/10 Reason why its a 6 is because the last 30 minutes were good.

Sniper 4/10 Didn't finish the movie, too boring.

The Last Exorcism 7/10

Shazzmog
11-04-2011, 05:53 PM
Kung Fu Panda 2 - 6/10

Was still funny but the first one topped it by a miles, unfortunately another sequel that doesn't top the previous one

N7 Shadow
11-04-2011, 07:21 PM
Casablanca 10/10

Loved it! The romance, drama, I finally understand why it's considered one of the best. Here's looking at you, Humphrey Bogart, along with the beautiful Ingrid Bergman. =)

Kinkimono
11-05-2011, 12:24 PM
A little help 8/10
Great movie in all aspects for me, didn't stand out too much just felt right after watching it just like it should.

Big AsherZ
11-05-2011, 01:05 PM
tower heist 4/5

great, really funny, but i pesonally thought the ending sucked.
eddie murphy was hilarious

CrucialKitty7
11-05-2011, 03:54 PM
Scream 4 on dvd 3/10 thought it was rubbish compared to the first 3

Natty
11-06-2011, 07:50 AM
Chick Magnet 2/10
Low budget movie about a couple of guys that come across a shirt that makes them irresistible to women, really bad movie