PDA

View Full Version : Pearl Station

TheNextKane88
03-09-2008, 07:34 AM
What am I supposed to take a picture of in the Pearl Station?

Grogan
03-09-2008, 04:58 PM
In the episode where Juliet turns off the electircal fence you have to go to the cliff where you'll be overlooking a lagoon. Facing the cliffdrop go to the far right corner. Walking at the treeline, going back in the direction you came from, be looking at the grass while you walk. You'll see a small blue flashing light in the grass. It's not too far from the edge of the cliff, but be looking hard because it's small. Just pick up that item and it will transport you to the Pearl Station where you can take your pic.

Aphlix
03-09-2008, 08:35 PM
The Guide is in the boards for a reason XD

Darth Barthus
03-10-2008, 03:02 PM
I'm grateful for the guide. I don't think I would have ever found this on my own.

Natasja26
03-11-2008, 10:10 AM
I don't get this one.Could some of you give me a good explanation?
It's the last achievement I've got.

x IUHoosierFan
03-11-2008, 12:01 PM
In the episode where Juliet turns off the electircal fence you have to go to the cliff where you'll be overlooking a lagoon. Facing the cliffdrop go to the far right corner. Walking at the treeline, going back in the direction you came from, be looking at the grass while you walk. You'll see a small blue flashing light in the grass. It's not too far from the edge of the cliff, but be looking hard because it's small. Just pick up that item and it will transport you to the Pearl Station where you can take your pic.

Grogan just explained it.

Natasja26
03-11-2008, 12:37 PM
Grogan just explained it.

I know I saw that,but I don't get it.Maybe I found out.But everytime I walk over the grass than I see numbers that I'm game over?

THE NICK1987
06-04-2009, 07:17 PM
i feel stupid as hell, but where the feck is the logo that you have to take a picture of??????:mad: