PDA

View Full Version : Any one remember free?

Aussiegore
03-09-2008, 10:38 AM
Lol i played this game like 5 years ago on a flash site and downloaded it for free. So why are they charging money for a game that once was so under the radar it was a free download?
Same as heavy metal, if memory serves me you could once buy that for 2.00$ at pop capgames when I was in year 7 so that was 5 years ago to....

acurate bob
03-14-2008, 08:21 PM
you know i had the same thought, well almost....

not the heavy metal part though...

but the N Game from METANET software i think...

its fun on there, but till you play this version you really cant compare,

This version, N+ is really worth it, custom maps, online co-op, onnline VS, TONS of new maps, custom colour(well almost) you can choose your own...

its really worth it!

blackmagic16
03-14-2008, 09:34 PM
Put the game on a console and not make cash for it :/
not in their best intrest

Gigamonks
03-15-2008, 08:07 AM
There were custom maps you could create on the computer one you just have to know what to press. I think it was the @ key or the " key for you americans ;)

TooMuchCowbell
03-15-2008, 08:08 AM
Lol I remember the PC version, that was fun.
I'm definetly not going to pay to play it again, unless the levels are totally different.

Gigamonks
03-15-2008, 09:10 AM
Yup all the levels are completly different

JakK93
04-05-2008, 03:18 PM
also it's on the xbox 360, which makes it better

Evil_Snow_Man
04-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Lets see... 250 single player + 50 expert bonus after that...
50 co op maps...
50 race maps...
50 survival maps...

450 maps plus smoother game play and multi player abilities? for a measily 800 points? It is more than worth it... MORE than worth it...

New packs are in the works, estimated to be at 200 points per map pack that will contain 200 levels per pack.

hansen578
04-08-2008, 12:07 AM
yeah i think this should only be 5$ instead of 10$ since all its doing is adding online co-op

Evil_Snow_Man
04-08-2008, 08:25 PM
yeah i think this should only be 5$ instead of 10$ since all its doing is adding online co-op

And online battles
And more unique single player levels
And smoother game play
And updateable content
And the ability to share levels

Aussie Rage
04-20-2008, 04:30 AM
some of you are being way to picky, out of all 250 levels there was only 1 level from the PC Vers. was carried over to Xbox (i don't know why). So here's what you should do, GET THE TRIAL DOWNLOAD, play it, then play the PC Vers. and then you'll see the difference. Also, aside from everything good that has been said about it you are forgetting that you get achievements, it may only be 200 G-points but Microsoft wont give you them for free, and theres online leaders boards AND if you suck at the game then you can watch video's of the top 10 records for every level for tips. the only problem i have is that theres not always people online.

pavementpoop
04-20-2008, 10:50 AM
yea its a great game tbh its the only game thats keep me going back to play it out of all the acrade ones i have. i have 200 on the game and still like playing online its a great laugh trying to get up on the leaderboards is good fun but annoying because all the people u play with suck or dont get the shinny gold hehe and as u said theres only a few people who play the game i cant wait to get some more levels to play online :)

Xx Pulse 360 xX
07-05-2008, 08:29 PM
yea its a great game tbh its the only game thats keep me going back to play it out of all the acrade ones i have. i have 200 on the game and still like playing online its a great laugh trying to get up on the leaderboards is good fun but annoying because all the people u play with suck or dont get the shinny gold hehe and as u said theres only a few people who play the game i cant wait to get some more levels to play online :)
yerrr i agree, this is one of the games which i actuly think ill carry on playing, i dont chuck tht sentence around to often, i normally jus get the achievements and not play it but N+ is different, bring on the new maps

Pyrochaos
08-11-2008, 07:04 PM
"If you're good at something, never do it for free."

telekiller5
08-19-2008, 01:25 AM
achievements (and if anyone wants to argue with me, look at the name of this site and question why your here)