PDA

View Full Version : Problem in Chapter 4 - Cellar

XBU MrHyde
03-09-2008, 11:56 AM
Hi all,

I'm trying for a long time now to go forward in the cellar, but I'm not able to do so.

First I took the Royal Orchid Sprite in the middle of that dungeon and the platform goes up and the spirit is checked in the book.

But now I can't go further... I tried the 2nd spirit with the diversion at several places in the cellar... on the platform and so on, but this will never be checked in the book and nothing happens :confused: Every time I go to the garage (left side), get that spirit and try it again everywhere, but nothing happens...

What am I doing wrong?

Looking forward for your help on this :)

Thanks and cheers,
XBU MrHyde

spg1976
03-14-2008, 05:37 PM
Did u manage to sort this out yet as i am stuck on this as well . Or anyone else help out ?? I HAVE GOT THE 1ST 2 TICK BUT CANT DO THE LAST POWER not sure where to use it and its doing me head in ...any help thanks :)

XBU MrHyde
03-14-2008, 09:40 PM
No, I'm sorry... no one answerd yet and I stopped trying it, because it made my mad...

Would be great, if anyone could help us!

xENVxGAMERSKREW
03-15-2008, 04:21 AM
Crap im stuck on this exact place... been searching but nothing... let me outsource and see what i can find..

______________ edit ______________
Ok i figured out how to do it all you need to do is use the toolring first inside the big circle in the middle, then use the diversion on the blue glowing thing uptop then use the wirlwind to destroy it and pry it open

True Marvellous
03-16-2008, 03:34 PM
Hey all 1st post :)

What you need to do is use the toad stool sprite (cant remember its name now) to raise the platform.

Then whilst still on the platform turn to the door and you will see a blue glow. Launch a Willo the wisp at it and it will remove the tree roots.

Then jump down and go to the exposed rock face and use the Sprite that increase damage then whack the rock and hey presto the way is open.

XBU MrHyde
03-16-2008, 09:18 PM
Hey all 1st post :)

What you need to do is use the toad stool sprite (cant remember its name now) to raise the platform.

Then whilst still on the platform turn to the door and you will see a blue glow. Launch a Willo the wisp at it and it will remove the tree roots.

Then jump down and go to the exposed rock face and use the Sprite that increase damage then whack the rock and hey presto the way is open.

It was very strange, because I did it similar first, but didn't looked at the blue glow... but now it worked :Bounce:

Thanks for your help and thanks to xENVxGAMERSKREW, too!