PDA

View Full Version : What's appeals most to you?

jxspyder
03-09-2008, 04:01 PM
Okay, so we're sitting at 9 days till release. What's your biggest draw, or attraction, in vegas 2?

I'd have to go with completing the story, since I enjoyed vegas 1's storyline, or the A.C.E.S. system.

jorGe62990
03-09-2008, 04:05 PM
I am really looking forward to completing the story mode especially on realistic. Other than that online looks really good along with even more customization in characters. I just really want a tactical shooter after spending months running around endlessly in call of duty.

Capt Jawbreaker
03-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Hellz yeah - back to some tactics , I agree.
COD4 is awesome but the cheap kills kinda just makes you pine for R6V.
Only this morning I just got 4 kills with one grenade on the District map.

20th March for us UK based tango killas.

So yeah - TACTICS,Campaing on realistic,CO-OP,ACES for me.

kingross
03-09-2008, 05:10 PM
Its gonna combine my 2 favorite things in video games. Tactical FPS and grinding xp. Oh man its like a Reeses peanut butter cup of gaming goodness. Also P90s are made of awesome.

Vista
03-09-2008, 06:06 PM
I love strategy. Call of Duty 4 has none of that. I love the challenge idea, and I just want a new game that I can enjoy. The new game mods sound sick, and so do the new guns and maps!

GAZA1111111
03-09-2008, 07:15 PM
yo guys, ive got to admit im looking forward to the good old t-hunts with a few mates, and then completing the story line, can't wait to see how it turns out

:)

Blackjaw x
03-10-2008, 03:13 AM
I'm looking forward to story mode and terrorist hunts more than multiplayer to be honest.
I also am like a girl when it comes to customization... I just love dress up. :D
I've bought games just to customize characters then not really play again.. does that make me gay?

Blind x360a
03-10-2008, 03:19 AM
I'm looking forward to story mode and terrorist hunts more than multiplayer to be honest.
I also am like a girl when it comes to customization... I just love dress up. :D
I've bought games just to customize characters then not really play again.. does that make me gay? Sadly, yes. :p

I just want a new game because CoD4 is boring me and Army of Two won't keep me forever.

CLAPSTER
03-10-2008, 06:24 AM
I just want a new game because CoD4 is boring
Couldn't agree more, I can't wait for it. Although I didn't pre-order it because last time I pre-ordered a game they gave it a week later, trying to lie saying "it comes out next week".

clokey
03-10-2008, 05:02 PM
I think the biggest attraction is the new A.C.E.S systems and being able to join a friend in the middle of a campaign mission. Hopefully my xbox is back by the time its released :(

Parkerktm
03-10-2008, 10:06 PM
I cant wait for a new tactical game, and just get a break from COD4. I'm really looking forward to both the SP story mode and Co-op story mode as well as new maps

oh and getting to elite again

ClutchPapi34
03-10-2008, 11:01 PM
A.C.E.S. and the co-op. I also want a new shooter to play. COD is getting boring and I just want something new to play.

SoaringEagle
03-10-2008, 11:26 PM
Story mode, the first mode was just 2 epic, and i am loving the new main menu i saw in the trailer, i cant wait for the soundtrack, the music will also be pretty amazing :)

this is gonna be the best game ever made

MCSS Aerocoupe
03-11-2008, 02:20 PM
Having my own face on my character
A good Co-Op Campaign
Killing Terrorists in Co-Op
TACTICAL Multiplayer

To pick just one is impossible. I think having a custom face is awesome. It's hard to find a good co-op campaign. Taking out terrorists who threaten their home brings a unique sense of satisfaction. And it is very hard to find a good game that rewards teamwork instead of the "run and gun" method.

INSANEKID13
03-11-2008, 02:49 PM
i am likeing the fact that i can play sinlge player and still rank up but of course i am looking for some good online play also..