PDA

View Full Version : FAQ's - Look Here Before Asking Questions

Aphlix
03-10-2008, 02:56 PM
Q: How long should I expect to take to complete this game?
A: Depending on how fast you play and if you follow the guide closely, it should take 5-8 hours.

Q: Is this game worth buying, Or should I just rent it?
A: If you are looking for gamerscore then definitely rent this game. If you collect LOST merchandise, buy this.

Q: Do I have to have watched the show and have the knowledge of characters, locations and other aspects of LOST to be able to play this game?
A: If you don't know who Jack is, you might not be able to find him right away by looks. But, you can just run around and see if anyone is called Jack. The story is laid in front of you. You will not need any knowledge of the show to complete this game.

Q: I read there are 1010 gamerpoints from this game. Is there DLC or is this a mistake?
A: 1010 Gamerpoints were added up on the initial list of achievements for this game. One achievement was placed as a false that gamers had to find out which. This game has only 1000 gamerpoints. The achievement was:

Con Man - 10 G
Trade with Sawyer

Q: Can some explain the ending? Please...My Mind is twisted!
A: Sorry...Unless someone here is a creator of LOST we wont know for a while.
But it seems like it was dream? How did he dream the whole island and the passengers on the plane? Why did he dream of him betraying his girlfriend for a photo? Why would leaving the island and suddenly seeing the plane crash revert him back to an initial survivor? For LOST fans, questions are asked every time...But answers are scarce XD The creators have assured us that it isn't ALL a dream.

Q: Why is the voice acting so bad?
A: Most of the characters in this game are not voice acted by the original cast, There are only 6 who are: Ben, Claire, Sun, Mikhail, Desmond and Tom.

Q: Are there any Easter Eggs in this game, Just like they have in the show?
A: Just a few here that have been discovered...
1. In episode 5 when you have the first flashback inside the Persephone Hotel: Look up to the first floor, you'll see Hurley leaning on the railing.
2. In episode 6 when you have the second flashback inside the Persephone Hotel: Look up to where Hurley was. Now it's Mr. Eko. This is his only appearance in the game.
3. In the episode 6 flashback, look outside behind Lisa. All the way to the last is Michael sitting at a table.

Metaphorically
05-18-2008, 08:25 AM
What does it mean "Easter Eggs" in the game?

Slim Pizza Boy
07-15-2008, 03:37 AM
they are weird things to find in the game or cheats

Howard Da Ninja
09-11-2008, 08:19 PM
an Easter eggs is hidden content that the developers put in there for fun and a laugh like in the actual lost series they make half life references and half 2 does the same :)

Mosizzle313
10-05-2008, 09:20 PM
I'm so fucking pissed off, i beat level four twice already and as its loading up level five it takes me back to the menu. I have no way of getting into level five. Is there a way I could possibly save it in chapter 5? i mean i dont even know if this game is beatable for me. fuck :(

Purge
12-20-2008, 08:38 PM
Good FAQ guide. Well thought out.

raggyt
04-05-2009, 02:05 PM
Many thanks for the advice. Well recieved.

iruhlman
05-14-2009, 04:31 PM
Coincidence that they used 6 voice over actors, much like they used 6 survivors that "left" the island? the Oceanic 6.