Can someone here lend me some assistance please?

XGladiator

Alright, here's my situation:

-I've got 216 hrs of total playtime accumulated.

-All characters have held the Singles Championship once (with Anesthesia holding it now in her 2nd reign).

-I've had two teams win the Tag Team Championship (with Miss Spencer & SS Becky being the current Tag Team champions).

.....and yet I still have not seen reward matches for Lady X and/or Lady X Subsistence show up. I know that I'm going to need the option to buy them unlocked in order to get the Shop Complete achievement at some point. I've bought the Digital Camera and Jukebox items, but the other two options in the 'Others' section are still sitting at question marks.

Does anyone have any ideas why these two aren't popping up for me? I've been playing with the latest game update installed since the very start. Did any of you have any trouble unlocking Lady X and Lady X Subsistence prior to the last title update? Thanks in advance. I'm just trying to figure this out. Any help will surely be appreciated.

Update:

I've since won the Singles Title again with Reiko, Benikage, and Makoto for their second reigns. Makoto is still currently holding it.

Total playtime is now 235 hrs.

Start ups = 226

Single matches 913

Still no Lady X Substance or Subsistence...