PDA

View Full Version : Awards Show problem

Vicu
03-13-2008, 10:27 PM
Exactly how does one get this acheivment? I already have the Show Off one, so i know what the basics are, but each time i try for awards show, nothing. I need details to figure out what to do, and the net has been useless in finding out. Just lots of twits repeating the same useless crap, never answering questions, like a gamefaqs forum.

I know there are pros at this site though, who should be able to answer such a question.

MadcatNL
03-14-2008, 11:48 AM
Well, if you have Show Off, you should have gotten Awards Show as well, very strange. I would check the achievement guide to see if you really have everything, it has a good description how to get both achievements.

Hannibal 493
03-14-2008, 09:48 PM
Just wondering, did you get multi-kill because that's the only that took me the longest??

Vicu
03-14-2008, 10:28 PM
Yeah. i know how to get every in game award, i keep doing what the achievment guide says but never get Awards show. There must be some detail I'm missing.

It doesn't make sense that Awards show and Show Off would be exactly the same.

battle cry714
03-15-2008, 04:55 AM
the awards show is across all your games.
show off is just one round.
hope that helped and welcome to the site!

Vicu
03-15-2008, 06:04 PM
So to get awards show one has to just get all the in game awards throughout the game, but not all in one event? If that is how it is then i should have had Awards Show ages ago.
Has anyone gotten Show off and then awards show?
Beeginning think the damn thing is glitched.