PDA

View Full Version : Something Awry on the N+ Leaderboards...

MadMartign
03-13-2008, 11:06 PM
ok, so i was playing episode 35 today... and i finished, and was looking at the leaderboard for it. I watched the guy who is #1, Oo Woody oO, and it says on the leaderboard that he had 138.47 seconds left when he finished the episode.

However.... if you watch the game clip for him, clearly he has under 20 seconds left when he finishes the last board of the episode.

whats going on?!? i watched the 2nd place guy just now and his is correct.

anyone seen this sort of thing before on there or is this guy just a cheat?

EDIT : I just watched some more of his game clips on the episodes he is #1 on... his time left at the end of the last board for the episode doesnt match up with what his leaderboard says is left on quite a few of them. However, watching a few others, they all seem to match.

Rifle Elite
03-14-2008, 04:22 PM
Then its quite simple, he's a cheater.

WussupBaby 808
03-17-2008, 11:26 AM
It's a glitch that everyone has figured out. If you get a good score that puts you on top of the leaderboards you can then cover it up by beating that same episode again without getting another high score. He covered it up so that no one can beat his times. He is not a cheater even though you guys think that which I don't really blame you guys since you guys didn't know what was going on.

JakK93
04-05-2008, 03:16 PM
I guess he's scared of somebody beating him so he won't show the video