PDA

View Full Version : Socom

xX MaslaN Xx
07-16-2006, 06:11 AM
Back in the day I played a game....it was the best online game out for the PS2 its was a great game call SOCOM...then SOCOM II...I tell ya I miss the old days where i could go into a lobby and say "YO" and everyone i knew on the game would say "YO, what up" If u have never played SOCOM II before i got to say it was the greatest game ever...there was a man on there that mad a program called "CODE MAJIC".....and most people though he was the best, well most of us saw past what he was doing have it was all a show, a show that was not done online but on LAN...
(that mans name online was IDOT) what im really trying to say is I miss this game and just wanted to know if anyone else have ever played this game and missed it as much as i do...

I MISS THE GOOD OLD DAYS!

(and if u ever knew a guy on there that was named Us.Special Ops, #C~! SsF, or SocoM's FinesT hit me up with a PM)

Chris764
09-08-2006, 12:00 AM
yea i remember staying up all night playing on crossroads and frostfire ahhhh yeah
the good old days

crazyShonen
09-08-2006, 09:10 PM
The good old lag, the cheaters, spawn camping killers, waiting 8 minutes for a respawn, it's all good. *sarcasm*

If I want to play a online title on my ps2 I will stick with Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal or deadlock then stick with a piece of shit that is socom.

Norad45
02-06-2007, 06:14 AM
Wow, this is old. If any of you ever get on Socom 3 or CA, send me a Friend Invite.. Name= NORAD I still play a lot with my friends....

OldWIKI TIK
08-04-2008, 01:55 PM
I still play from time to time, SOCOM name was -WIKI-TIKI-. I still think it is one of the best games ever made for any console. Plus, tons of people still play it today, crazy!

X monkfish69 X
08-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Shame you can't play it via the PS3 cause I would be on that for a laugh. I have the PS2, but I don't have a PSN ID for the original PS2. I still have both SOCOM 1 & 2, but have only ever played the first one online briefly in about 4 or 5 games (think I lost every game). Good looking game for it's time, but it looks very dated now compared to all the new stuff out, specially in HD.

Mongolian Beef
05-09-2009, 08:18 PM
I love/hate SOCOM 2. So many wasted hours...

Poida
06-13-2009, 07:36 AM
Socom 1 and 2 I finished on single player, was worth it too :) Socom 3 is better then the first two, has the ability to recover health :D

CerealKiller
08-27-2009, 04:53 AM
i nvr had online on the ps2 but always wanted it 2 play socom. unfortunately i had a dial-up connection back in those days. the single player was good anyway, especially socom 3 i remember i beat that game like 5 times, on every difficulty and i unlocked evrything etc.

FigNewton85
03-30-2010, 06:56 PM
I so miss those days...I loved having clan wars, but hated waiting five minutes for the round to be over. And the cheaters, that was so not cool.

Snowwwwy
10-13-2010, 05:31 AM
Lol Socom 2, first online game I ever played and damn it was good. Didnt play for very long, but it was good when I did lol. Then they stuffed it, when they released Socom 3. Noobs lol.

CrippleTron33
03-20-2011, 12:54 AM
i nvr had online on the ps2 but always wanted it 2 play socom. unfortunately i had a dial-up connection back in those days. the single player was good anyway, especially socom 3 i remember i beat that game like 5 times, on every difficulty and i unlocked evrything etc.

I was the same in terms of multiplayer, really felt like I missed out. Amazing single player though, loved feeling like a pro giving commands through the headset :p

Snowwwwy
04-10-2011, 01:39 PM
Hahaha. I remember doing that and feeling all good about myself. Lmao. What a tool I was.