PDA

View Full Version : Oh Yeah! Secret Achievement!

Tricka21
03-14-2008, 05:26 PM
With the help of my persistent friend(AKA Private Lo Jamz), me & him trained everyone to level 50 & here's the secret missing achievement that the site does not have:) I want props for this one lol.;)

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/R8/18/0YCLiGJhbC8yCBtyGy5TVkUxL2FjaC8wLzJGAAAAAOfn5-5TzVs=.jpg
Completist

All officers advanced to level 50.

donkeydood15
03-14-2008, 05:51 PM
Lol you got all officers to level 50 so Liu Bei gives you food :) what a prize.

Well done for getting this achievement. Should help :D

G315T
03-14-2008, 05:54 PM
Now that's persistance.

Glad finally someone got this so I can finish the Achievement guide... I totally got distracted by other shiny games while getting this one.

botafogo007
03-14-2008, 06:02 PM
Nice! Wanna give us any indication of how freakin' long that took? :)

Tricka21
03-14-2008, 06:05 PM
Now that's persistance.

Glad finally someone got this so I can finish the Achievement guide... I totally got distracted by other shiny games while getting this one.

Lol cheers for that just submitted it. I'm just glad me & my friend didn't do it for nothing :woop: & was able to help with your Achievement guide. Now all that remains for me is all levels on chaos. Should be easy;)

Tricka21
03-14-2008, 06:08 PM
Nice! Wanna give us any indication of how freakin' long that took? :)

Lol well let's see, I live in UK the game come out 7th of March here I didn't play for 2 days because I was distracted by Army of Two so it's the 14th today I estimate that to be 5 days. Yay me!:woop:

G315T
03-14-2008, 07:50 PM
It takes less time than it FEELS like it takes... but it still takes a long long time. (I think I did the math kinda in the achievement guide) I don't have anybody to play with so it starts to get old fast lol.

donkeydood15
03-14-2008, 08:07 PM
Holy crap. Ju pl@yz f@$t :o

Metal Fury56
03-14-2008, 08:22 PM
wowo good job man, ill definately get on that one, ill have it by say next millenium!!! nice job, i only have like 33 achievements in total but im expecting to have a nice few more.

Tricka21
03-14-2008, 08:29 PM
Holy crap. Ju pl@yz f@ :o

Well thank you very much. Iv'e got to give props to my friend though, if it wasn't for him there's no way in hell i would of done this in 5 days lol. If it was me on my own i'd say it would of taken me around 1 week & 1/2 which isn't bad but i'd still prefer 5 days:)

Tricka21
03-14-2008, 08:41 PM
It takes less time than it FEELS like it takes... but it still takes a long long time. (I think I did the math kinda in the achievement guide) I don't have anybody to play with so it starts to get old fast lol.

Yeah like you say it does get old really fast, when I 1st got the game I trained about 9-10 characters to level 50 in a day but boy did that get boring lol. I'd seriously advise anyone going for this achievement to have a reliable CO-OP buddy, when I asked my friend to come round & help me we trained like 20 characters in a day, he was Zhuge Liang(HE IS GOD IN THIS GAME) level 50 & i would be the low level character & just run to the boss & wait while he killed everyone & i'd yoink all the experience.

We worked it out that if you do the level while at the same time complete all Targets that you can get any character to level 50 on 15-16 runthroughs of He Fei castle on master mode in Co-op but in single player it takes 20 run throughs.

PatrickTheKing
03-15-2008, 01:12 AM
And here I thought I was a huge Dynasty Warriors fan!
Way to go unlocking that acheivement! Hopefully one day I can unlock it too.

Phantom-Phive
03-15-2008, 03:29 AM
All I have to do is max out LuBu, Dong ZHou & Sun Quan and I'll have this achievement also... that Piggyback method is golden...

but congrats man...

donkeydood15
03-15-2008, 11:07 AM
I thikn the way i'll go about maxing all characters is play each scenario on each difficulty with each character on every side of the field.

Euch... -_-

roryandcam
04-23-2008, 05:52 PM
I thikn the way i'll go about maxing all characters is play each scenario on each difficulty with each character on every side of the field.

Euch... -_-

Lol dude i have sympathy for you , that would take freaking ages..