Better bang for your buck

SteroidalEagle

Better  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Better

• Army of Two
    • Halo 3

I second that, R6V2 is going to be great. It would be so crazy if they had the number of Ts tied to the number of people in the room and if you could have more than 4 players. 50 enemies with 6 players would be interesting.

can you say

GLITCHED ACHIEVEMENTS???

because rainbow six vegas 2 can

Army of 2 is a better game than halo, by far, but both games are disapointing

can you say

GLITCHED ACHIEVEMENTS???

because rainbow six vegas 2 can

Army of 2 is a better game than halo, by far, but both games are disapointing

Can you read? ----> no. Go to the Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Forums and see that the glitch in question is fixed.

Now back to the OP, I would buy neither. I would buy Rainbow Six Vegas 2 or The Orange Box because of the replay value. The Orange Box has a unique, fun multiplayer in Team Fortress 2 (although Xbox version's player makeup is 90% stupid, 10% smart) and the campaign is like a flash back to the 90s with a long, 15+ hour campaign. Vegas, is Vegas. The multiplayer puts AO2 and Halo to shame. The campaign will be vintage Tom Clancy with a compelling plot and turns, and one that will make you feel like you ahve a vested interest in whether the hostage lives or dies beyond whether you advance or have to redo the level.

As a side note, AO2 and Halo both have stellar campaigns, with Halo 3 having a funner coop IMO.

Im going to say that this isn't even a choice, I mean Halo 3 by far...1. because if you have played the rest then you will want to "finish the fight"(j/k), Second way better multi-player online, third its HALO.......Plus it depends on if you like third person shooters or first person shooters. If you don't care either way then for sure HALO......you know what i say even if you like TPS better still go with HALO 3

I chose Army Of Two simply because I found Halo 3's Campaign a bit of a let down. Was too much like the other two, not a great deal of development. and as for Halo's Multiplayer, it was fun, but only for a short while. Again, not enough added to make it 'much' better than Halo 2.

As for Army Of Two, it has an excellent Campaign (especially if you have a friend to join you). It has a great length in my opinion, not too long and not too short. It's about the same length as Gears Of War (which I obviously found to be perfect length).

But yes, the Multiplayer in this game is a bit dissapointing. Too many quiters, meaning money gained is money lost. But it's been a lot better on the 'lag' front. Hardly any of it (unless your brother is downloading a film without you realising, so you and friends end up blaming EA servers for a few hours). And it's far easier to 'boost' on this game if you're really dedicated to getting that 'Retirements Saving Plan' achievement.

And since this is an Achievement site, I would say it's far easier on Army Of Two to get the full 1000. But personally preference is what matters. Go rent both of them and see which one you prefer for now, and then get another one later.

And Vegas 2, mehrr... nothing special in my eyes. Looks exactly the same to me.