PDA

View Full Version : Totally Crazy Poker Acheivement!!!

Mitty34
07-17-2006, 09:10 PM
Lol....I was just playing on level 6 "All Fall Down".....Went in a Portal and there was a poker machine out of place...Decided to play a few hands, one hand actually. I hit the deal button, and had no pairs. I hit the draw button and WHAM!!!Total Pwnage....Ace through 5 of spades!!!Straight Flush....Has this happened to anyone else?? CACHINGA!!!

L3giOn
07-17-2006, 09:54 PM
Lol....I was just playing on level 6 "All Fall Down".....Went in a Portal and there was a poker machine out of place...Decided to play a few hands, one hand actually. I hit the deal button, and had no pairs. I hit the draw button and WHAM!!!Total Pwnage....Ace through 5 of spades!!!Straight Flush....Has this happened to anyone else?? CACHINGA!!!

Ya, well I was playing poker and next thing you know Chuck Norris came out wearing nothing but tube socks and a burlap thong! He then proceeded to roundhouse kick the poker machine into the end boss, thus earning me my last two achievements. When I looked at the machine laying on her dead carcass, I noticed it was showing a royal flush.

DaveWilma07
07-17-2006, 09:55 PM
You cant be serious.... can you?

L3giOn
07-17-2006, 10:00 PM

Dead serious.

Mitty34
07-17-2006, 10:19 PM

Hard to belive yes, i guess i cant really prove it....other than i have the achievement......Oh well, I tought it was cool as heck...

Webb
07-17-2006, 10:25 PM
Mitty, hmmmmm, how do I put this....

Dave was talking to Legion and we all know about that crazy machine as it was mentioned some where else in another thread

*uses in built search engine*

Got it ;)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6095

Try around post 12 onwards ;)