PDA

View Full Version : What is up with the Rampage achievement?

Ray5555
03-18-2008, 06:10 PM
I beat every episode on ultra violent yet it never gave me the Rampage achievement.

Dysitis
03-19-2008, 12:35 AM
You weren't playing in coop were you? If you played it all in single player, then I don't know what to say. Maybe you beat an episode on hurt me plenty and forgot to redo it on UV? I've never heard of this happening.

Ray5555
03-19-2008, 09:22 PM
nope never played on co-op, and always played on ultra violent

Dysitis
03-20-2008, 12:41 AM
Well I'm stumped. I would suggest asking about this on either gamefaqs or xbox.com so that Ledmeister will see it. He will probably have an answer for you.

drakehellsing
03-31-2008, 11:30 PM
Speaking of that achievement, I do have a question about it.

After you finish the last level of the chapter, so to speak, can you get it at the end, even though it freezes at the end.

I mean, after the whole writting thing appears, I click okay and it just freezes....would that count as that level have been played, so to speak?

Nevander
04-06-2008, 02:27 PM
Did you forget to play the secret levels, like E1M9? I think you have to play those because the achievement description says to beat all levels, not all episodes, on Ultra-violent mode. Just an idea though.

Dysitis
04-06-2008, 05:46 PM
The secret levels are not required for the achievements. If your game is freezing it is probably because you are not signed in to live when you are playing. If you are signed in however, you may not have the latest version of the game. In this case, delete Doom and then redownload it. It won't cost anything to redownload it and you will have all of your saves intact.

Nevander
04-06-2008, 10:25 PM
The secret levels are not required for the achievements. If your game is freezing it is probably because you are not signed in to live when you are playing. If you are signed in however, you may not have the latest version of the game. In this case, delete Doom and then redownload it. It won't cost anything to redownload it and you will have all of your saves intact.

Will I be able to get the RAMPAGE achievement? I am currently on level E4M3 and I have done ALL levels before that, even secret ones. I got the game when it first came on on the XBL arcade but I have been getting other achievements like Episode achievements. I don't want all this playing to be for nothing!

EDIT: I got it! Just finished E4M8 and I got RAMPAGE. Dysitis do you have the 50 and 100 kills achievements? If you do or don't could you help me (boost) get them in like a private match or something please? PLEASE! Lol. Sorry, it's just these two are the last two I need to have 200/200 in DOOM.

Darklord Saige
05-20-2008, 04:07 AM
I have the same problem...last achievement I need too...its pissing me off.
Someone said I cant do it while im signed in to live...any truth to that?

You Are Scum
05-20-2008, 06:16 AM
I have the achievement and i missed a few secret levels,so you DONT have to find the secret levels.

Darklord Saige
05-20-2008, 08:25 AM
Hmm, im not too worried about that anyways, already did em all lol.