PDA

View Full Version : its lame

xX MaslaN Xx
07-18-2006, 04:45 AM
I have a JAP friend and he said...(i dont know what he is sayin when he talks) well he messaged me and was sayin how this game sucks ass, so i am just tryin to give u guys a heads up;)

Manni M360be Fr
07-18-2006, 03:16 PM
I loved this game at first but you've got to play too much to get every achievement... It's no more fun after a while.

ExOtIc FaNtAsY
10-02-2006, 03:56 PM
This game is really fun for me..My friends come over and have had a party playin the party mode...think WarioWare and Fusion Frenzy and that is what this game is...i think the A.I. cheats sometimes but its fun nonetheless.....i just wish more people played this game....if you think bomberman has no online community....i looked at the monthly leaderboard on September 30th and only 13 people have played this game in the month of September

Kaens
01-17-2007, 08:22 PM
Lame doesn't even begin to cut it. I wish this was a good party game, but you spend too much time on the board and not enough time doing mini games. And yes, no one plays this game. I played 2 games online and was ranked 42nd on the world with 0-2 record months after it was released!

Frankie B1
07-13-2007, 03:53 PM
I quite like this game, it is somewhat of a break from all those violent, sports and racing games which occupy the 360, it's best played with mates else it can become boring fairly quickly. Also the achievements aren't really hard, just a little time consuming. If you have 4 controllers you should fly through the achievements in this game.