PDA

View Full Version : Help me with sam jackson please!!!!!

CORPSE CRISIS
03-19-2008, 03:21 PM
ok im sure u all no who and where im talking about,the fight in egypt 2 where u get loads of guys to fight and then ooo theres sam jakson ready to finish me offf coming out of the door...This game is really dumb i cant even touch this guy and no matter what i do i cannot fucking beat him...the guyz before him just get me to low health when ever im about to VS him...please if anybody knows how or what is the best stragtegty into beating this impossible force..then please...HELP ME!!!!!!! and i did read the guide on how to beat him but its really confussing...

CORPSE CRISIS
03-19-2008, 04:11 PM
ANYONE!!!!!!!!!comon

Canary Wundaboy
03-19-2008, 05:48 PM
2 lots of health against 1 of the walls, both of tables about 20foot apart.
That's the first thing to bear in mind.

SO.

Kill all the guys, grab a health if you need it.

For Jackson himself, what you need to do is practice hitting him in the green sections, don't rush it, be accurate. When you hit him so that he'll fly backwards onto the ground, roll aay with the right trigger, DONT try and hit him while he's on the ground. Above all, get a few hits in, send him flying then BACK off, if he counters you you're dead. Just hit him accurately, send him to the ground, back off. Don't be afraid to back off and run away if you can't see where to hit him. Just practice making you're hits count, and you can pretty easily get through without dying.

elsmitmyster
03-23-2008, 03:40 PM
2 lots of health against 1 of the walls, both of tables about 20foot apart.
That's the first thing to bear in mind.

SO.

Kill all the guys, grab a health if you need it.

For Jackson himself, what you need to do is practice hitting him in the green sections, don't rush it, be accurate. When you hit him so that he'll fly backwards onto the ground, roll aay with the right trigger, DONT try and hit him while he's on the ground. Above all, get a few hits in, send him flying then BACK off, if he counters you you're dead. Just hit him accurately, send him to the ground, back off. Don't be afraid to back off and run away if you can't see where to hit him. Just practice making you're hits count, and you can pretty easily get through without dying.

Great strategy - thanks. U got a similar one for the dude in the chinese temple? I can deal with him quite nicely until his bldy accomplaces come and gate crash the fight!

FoxTenson
03-30-2008, 04:25 PM
Little note for all boss battles, an enemies. If you activate a finisher RIGHT when you knock them back, you'll grab them and slam them into the ground, doing major damage. Once you learn the timing on it it makes all the bosses very easy. always hit the green side and activate the finisher as soon as the last hit sends them down.