PDA

View Full Version : Come back you fool!

Monsterbox
07-18-2006, 04:56 PM
Ok, here's the deal. On the (third?) mission where I have to secure the retreating fleet, this one guy (Frank?) is supposed to come in and drop a torpedo on one of the German frigates. I know this because he did it in the demo. However, everytime I play this level and it gets to this part, as soon as it goes to widescreen and he comes flying in, he immediately does a 180 and flies off over this oil refinery thing and then just flies in circles over on the side of the map. I can't get out of the cinematic and he won't actually go complete what he's supposed to do. I reloaded the mission several times, quit to the main menu and came all the way back in again... he still glitches out on me.

Anybody else have this happen? Should I assume that it might be fixed with a console reboot? I haven't played the game in about two weeks because that glitch made me not want to try going through the whole damn thing just to not be able to finish it because of something so silly. Anybody else have any experience with this? I may give it another shot if it might be just a one-time thing...

xSPARTANx117x
01-01-2007, 07:53 PM
This happened to me too once. Just take out the disc, and clean it really good, and put in back in and try again. It worked for me, so maybe it will work for you.