PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

PG_MaxPayne
03-20-2008, 03:44 AM
I need tips for the following 2 achievements (both have to deal with Undefeated)

Hoth Battle
Death Star II

What are some tips to beat these 2 levels without dying so I can finally get the 1,000/1,000 in this game?

Shinobi273
03-20-2008, 04:56 PM
For Hoth, don't blow up the rocks as soon as you see them, save the, for extra hearts (especially the last doughnut stage). You are also going to need to be able to tow the bombs in a controlled manner so you actually know what you are doing. If you are down to two hearts, drop what you are doing and get back to full health.

This is a dedicated thread to Deathstar II: Link (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18394)

StumpyFlesh
03-20-2008, 06:24 PM
Just keep practicing the Hoth battle, it's pretty tough. It took me more times to beat that than the Death Star II. I used the snow speeder because it's small and hard to hit, but if you want to chance it with something with better lasers, the TIE Interceptor is the way to go. It's lasers are really good. For the Death Star II level, follow the guide that Shinobi suggested. I did, and got it on my second try! Good luck!

PG_MaxPayne
03-21-2008, 03:58 AM
Thanks guys, I'll dust off my disc and really try for those last 2 achievements to get the 1,000/1,000 in it.

I can agree with that guy in the Death Star II guide, it is very annoying, haha!

StumpyFlesh
03-21-2008, 03:36 PM
Trust me, once you read the Death Star II guide, you won't have very many problems with it. Trust me.

Caddius
03-22-2008, 12:16 AM
Heart management is, I think, the best way to get them done. Any time I lost a heart I would just fight until I can get a full set of hearts then go back to what I was doing. Taking it a little cautiously but don't waste your time.

I used the Snow speeder all the way through Hoth, and the Interceptor all the way through DS2.