PDA

View Full Version : Need Tips In Leveling UP Assult!

Darkjay7991
03-20-2008, 03:08 PM
Yeah I got the game yesterday and I beat the campaign on Co-op and got a extra cool achivement. My rank is now Corporal but I need help with leveling up my assult. Since me and my friend didn't have the first game or played it much we don't have a high ranks from the first game and were left in dust online. I need better weapons. I know how to level up in CQB and Marksman but I need tip on Assult. I only have level 4 on assult. OH and ahead of time Thanks for your time and any advice you can give me.

WaltXXX
03-20-2008, 03:13 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=62670

Darkjay7991
03-20-2008, 03:22 PM
Oh sry. I didn't notice that. Sry for making a new thread.

Maka
03-20-2008, 06:47 PM
I found it easy to play T-Hunt on Realistic and have grenades and C4 equipped. Use them to your best advantage and try to get at least 2 kills with a single explosive. Shooting enemies through cover also works great.

laundryman
03-20-2008, 07:31 PM
I find grenades to be the most effective

mwc547
03-20-2008, 09:12 PM
if you're up for a little bit of grinding, i found that on the penthouse level, as soon as you land you head for the stairs. kill the 2 guys that come up. then you should get a checkpoint, make your guys stay there. head down the stairs and open up that door, inside are 3 guys talking. either throw a incendiary at their feet and get your assault kills, or charge them with a shotty for cqb kills. reload checkpoint and do it again. make sure to leave your guys at the top of the stairs though.