PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Bowling Mini Game helper

NizZ8
07-19-2006, 02:48 AM
Well it's not really much of a guide, but i was just able to get this one using the UofW Huskies. I just kept doing the PA QB Choice Play where it drags everyone to the other side of the field and then gives you the option to pass to "Y" in the end-zone or you can just run it in. Took me a few times but i was able to get the needed strikes to get the perfect game using this one

Play in Under "Shotgun Trips (left)" -- "PA QB Choice" for the UW Huskies

HTH
-NizZ8

R E V E R S 3
07-19-2006, 03:59 AM
All I did was pick Hail Mary plays so that each reciever only had single coverage. Then, all that had to be done was some easy throw and catch.

ba11a818
07-19-2006, 06:21 AM
can you do it against freshman computer?

BucklingLeader
07-19-2006, 06:26 AM
can you do it against freshman computer?

yea you can, i got the option dash achievement against a freshman computer

ba11a818
07-19-2006, 07:38 AM
I cant get 12 in a row, any tips?

Wreckon Dracgon
07-19-2006, 03:24 PM
It's all about the halfback toss and changing things up.

I've only played for a second or two last night but found these "mini-games" to be fun and exciting, especially the Tug-O-War. To get the 300 Game in the Bowling game I was able to do so on like my third try, the first two times I just tried running my favorite play halfback toss/option and ran it into the endzone five straight times, but on the sixth, and seventh times they started shutting down that side of the toss. So on my third try again the first five times I was able to just run it right in but on the sixth try they shut it down but I passed out to the TE. Then I just flipped the play each time from left toss, to right toss for touchdowns 8-12 not much of a strategy but it worked.

powerslayer67
07-20-2006, 04:24 AM
I cant get 12 in a row, any tips?

be Ohio State, pick the team with the worst defense, put difficulty on freshman, and run the Option 12 times, run up the side and pitch when your qb is about to get tackled.

Doost
07-20-2006, 07:39 AM
Any number of plays will work, but to give yourself the best chance be an overpowered team (like OSU) and play against some team with C or worse defense. Options are good, or I just used shotgun passes with a corner route. Keep your throws in bounds and away from the defenders and your WR will go get it everytime. This worked on my 2nd try.