PDA

View Full Version : Doom unable to play . . .

adamfool99
03-21-2008, 01:07 AM
I dont understand . . . .

I downloaded this game a while ago. I tried playing it yesterday and I got "This disc is unreadable" error???? That made no sense to me so I decided to call Xbox about it. He seemed confused too and said he'd go ask for help because he didnt have an idea. So after about an hour of sitting on hold (just like ANY good support line phone calls) I hung up. I tied again later that day and to MY amazment, it worked fine. Got a few achievements. finished Episode 1. So I figured they fixed the problem.

Turned on my Xbox today and tried to play it again, I recieved the same error. I honestly dont know what to do now. Ive deleted the game and redownloaded. Ive tried restarting my console. NOTHING.

Any ideas?

blackmagic16
03-21-2008, 11:06 PM
You try re-downloading it?
But thats funny. I think that could be a new joke for me... Arcade games being an unreadable disc...

adamfool99
03-31-2008, 10:35 PM
You try re-downloading it?
But thats funny. I think that could be a new joke for me... Arcade games being an unreadable disc...

Yea, I have even tried removing the game and saved games from my hard drive & redownloading. Ive tried doingh the Hard Drive Maintainance. Ive tried with a disc IN the console, WITHOUT a disc in the console, and the disc tray open.

Its just so odd that it works somedays, and doesn't others. All my other Arcade and Retail games work perfectly. I guess I have a moody Live Arcade Game. :confused: