PDA

View Full Version : Deathmatch and TEAM deathmatch kills

shrekan
03-21-2008, 03:19 AM
So having just recently started doing the multiplayer achievements for this game, I just read the achievements guide again and noticed this little bit

"This is because you’re kills in Team DeathMatch will also count towards your kills in DeathMatch."

Me and a friend started on normal deathmatch and we have done all the weapons achievements now, so we have to now get another 250 kills in TEAM deathmatch? Im just a bit frustrated that this quite important point isnt highlighted or something with be fcuk off BOLD RED WRITING.

Any chance this could be amended so other idiots like me in future have definatley read this crucial time-saving point.
Thanks

IRONMAN
03-21-2008, 09:18 PM
lol. 500 games later.

vulkean
03-21-2008, 10:07 PM
There is no need for it to be written in "Big fuck off bold red writing", it not difficult to miss if you read properly.

Also don't worry, 250 kill's wont take you that long, maybe a coulple of hours boosting... it could be worse though, you could try doing it without boosting like me, it's a lot more time consuming because nobody plays and it lags like hell.

Cloud Onizuka
03-22-2008, 03:24 AM
a couple of hours? thats funny XD it takes less than that if your roganized and the two of you are using the sniper for quickness..I got every muliplayer achievement today in about 2 hours.

The End
03-22-2008, 07:26 PM
It doesn't really matter these achievements can be got in one sitting

shrekan
03-23-2008, 03:51 AM
lol oh well guess it will take a bit longer then for 1000

Avenger
03-26-2008, 04:41 PM
If you have a boosting partner you can get through all the online achievements in a few hours. Team Deathmatch 1v1 doing 25 kills with each weapon will get you 90% of the kills you need. A few ranked matches later and you have them all done.

Thanks to whoever discovered they count for both, as it is a big time saver :Bounce: