PDA

View Full Version : I Like the Sound it Makes

AVENGER305
03-21-2008, 12:48 PM
Kill 150 terrorists with a Shotgun.
To get this achievement, do i have to get all the kills in T-Hunt? Or do the ones I get in verses and story count also?

Deadly Moves
03-21-2008, 12:51 PM
Kill 150 terrorists with a Shotgun.
To get this achievement, do i have to get all the kills in T-Hunt? Or do the ones I get in verses and story count also?
I have this achievement and i got it from doing about 6 TH's
and working through the story using a shotgun

Kira Panic
03-21-2008, 12:57 PM
I believe you can only get them through campaign and T-Hunts.
I'm currently working on T-Hunts with a couple of buddies and we are using mainly shotguns so we can get all the achievements in 1 go so we don't have to do many of the T-Hunts again. They are freaking hard.

WntrWolf
03-21-2008, 12:58 PM
I got this is no time flat I found another "glitchy" thing on killhouse. Run up the stairs at the start of the map and hug the corner. No joke but EVERY tango in the map will come down that rope. I did it 4 times in a row. Use the shotty for the kills and boost your marksman ace because you are killing them on the rope 3 X 35 and get 350xp for the map on top of it.

Vista
03-21-2008, 01:10 PM
Spas 12 with Laser Sight on Villa High Density is so easy! I got mad kills and I got 3 CQB challenges while going for the achievement.

gravest_jimmy
03-21-2008, 01:56 PM
got it this morning, you can only do it on TERROIST HUNT AND STORY, does not add if you do it on multiplayer

MCSS Aerocoupe
03-21-2008, 02:12 PM
Any achievement about killing terrorists in this game has to be done in single player and co-op story and T-Hunts. That is the only time you will encounter terrorists to kill.

Adversarial modes have enemies. T-Hunt and Story has terrorists.

AVENGER305
03-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Cool, Thanks! I just got it it Co-Op Story.

kujo28
03-21-2008, 04:28 PM
I'm currently working on T-Hunts with a couple of buddies and we are using mainly shotguns so we can get all the achievements in 1 go so we don't have to do many of the T-Hunts again. They are freaking hard.

Just get three of your friends, strategize, take your time, and it should be a piece of cake finishing all the THs on realistic. And ditto what Vista said; on Villa it's super easy to get plenty of shotgun kills.

MadMartign
03-21-2008, 06:55 PM
Not to mention playing T-Hunts is a good way to gain exp/level points. Lots of kills and you don't have to win to get exp like in the first game! Plus if you die, you still gain exp as your teammates kill terrorists. I for one think the leveling system is well thought out on this game for sure.