PDA

View Full Version : My Name Is Sam ( Ach )

Capt Jawbreaker
03-21-2008, 06:07 PM
Just how exactly do you get to kill 5 tangos with a sound supressor ?
I have checked all my guns and customs but cannot find a silencer.

Any help please ?

oSILENTGHOSTo
03-21-2008, 06:10 PM
hold "x" and it should give you an option

TheKillerFreak
03-21-2008, 06:10 PM
You can silence most weapons, you hold X in-game and press left.
The first couple of Story missions start you off with Silenced weapons.

And it's 5 Terrorists in a row using Headshots with the Silencer

Capt Jawbreaker
03-21-2008, 06:26 PM
Thank you guys.
My problem there was that I always choose a shotty , pressing X only brings up my red laser.
Other guns show up with a silencer eh , thank you.

Jack Bauer Jnr
I got this during one of my terrorist hunt missions - the house on casual. From where you start - go left and down the side of the building. Hug the wall and the enemies will appear infront of you. Obviosuly aim for their heads and you should get five in a row with your silencer on your weapon.

Vista
Can you kill with other weapons, or does it have to be 5 exactly in a row?

epicfailage guy
03-21-2008, 06:29 PM
dunno if this helps, but on the 1st mission in Pic de Pyrenees or something, you auto have a sound suppressor on, and theres some easy headshots (this is how i got it)

MadMartign
03-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Can you kill with other weapons, or does it have to be 5 exactly in a row?

It has to be 5 headshots in a row. However, when I got mine, I had killed 3 with headshots, died, respawned, then killed 2 more. So basically your 5 kills in a row must be silenced headshots, but you can die and respawn in between apparently.

FreaKyDeaKy
03-21-2008, 06:49 PM
murder house terrorist hunt, on casual by yourself on the right off the building 10 secs done

jxspyder
03-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Thank you guys.
My problem there was that I always choose a shotty , pressing X only brings up my red laser.

Yeah, shotty's are kinda hard to silene......

FaW II HaVoK
03-21-2008, 11:07 PM
My Little FAQ

Can you get 2 headshots with a supressed weapon then in the heat of the moment switch to your secondary SUPRESSED weapon and carry on getting headshots? Does this count?
YES, the headshots are counted and do work. Me and my friend both got this on Villa, Camp back, Make noise and shoot em as they come. My friend was using a supressed famas and MP5 and he switched halfway through so i can confirm that it does work.

How do I put a sound supressor on my weapon? I cant find it!
You don't actually add it on in costoms, You add it on in the game. Hold X and select sound supressor and he'll screw it on. Same thing to take it off.

Can i do this in campaign? Or just terrorist hunt?
Well i don't exsactly know this one for sure but the achievement reads Neutralise 5 terrorists without any specific game mode. I'd probably say yes you can do it in campaign but i got mine in terrorist hunt.

Is it ok to use grenades without spoiling my headshot spree?
No! You have to get 5 headshots in a row using BULLETS.

Does an online enemy count as a terrorist?
No, This achievement is for co-op and campaign only.

jxspyder
03-22-2008, 01:35 AM
Definitely works in story mode. Is how I got mine.

ShazBo
03-22-2008, 07:49 AM
Thank you guys.

LOL seriously you expect a shotty to have a silencer? This ain't No Country for Old Men.

yuyanami
03-22-2008, 09:02 AM
Easiest way to get this achievement:

Chapter 1: Negotiations
Headshot the very first enemy in the level with supressor on (he won't even notice you) and reload from checkpoint. You will restart right before the first enemy again. Repeat 5 times to get this achievement.

Georgekoog7
03-22-2008, 10:26 AM
Easiest way to get this achievement:

Chapter 1: Negotiations
Headshot the very first enemy in the level with supressor on (he won't even notice you) and reload from checkpoint. You will restart right before the first enemy again. Repeat 5 times to get this achievement.

This works!

Thanks alot for this method, helped me get the achievement :)

Capt Jawbreaker
03-22-2008, 07:40 PM
LOL seriously you expect a shotty to have a silencer? This ain't No Country for Old Men.

Erm , no , not really.

I was trying to say that the reason I could not find a silencer when pressing "X" is because I ALWAYS use a shotty as my primary weapon of choice.

So I am enlightened that when pressing "X" whilst using a other weapon type I actually find a silencer as standard and not something I added as customization....... i.e my shotty has red laser sight ( bangs head against wall )

FaW II HaVoK
03-22-2008, 08:15 PM
Erm , no , not really.

I was trying to say that the reason I could not find a silencer when pressing "X" is because I ALWAYS use a shotty as my primary weapon of choice.

So I am enlightened that when pressing "X" whilst using a other weapon type I actually find a silencer as standard and not something I added as customization....... i.e my shotty has red laser sight ( bangs head against wall )

Wow calm down dude, Its only an achievement!! LOLOL :uzi: