Unbelievable CoD4 Glitch

So today I decide to have some fun with CoD4. I booted it up, went to mission select, picked Game Over. I put on the fun cheats, infinite ammo, slo-mo, bad year and cluster bombs.

So I keep playing it till the end of the level, no problems. Then at the part where its supposed to go all slo-mo and you shoot Zakhaev and his 2 guards something weird happened. Something really weird.

All of a sudden everything goes super speed. As if I was playing ragtime warfare. As Zakhaev and his 2 guards walk up, one of my allies, Sgt. Lipton (bald one with the headband) runs out of nowhere, and melee kills Zakhaev and his 2 guards. Reducing them to a pile of tires. He then just stands there and looks at me. You can imagine by now I was like :eek:.

This was all before Cpt. Price gave me the gun to shoot the three of them. So when I did get the gun, there was nothing I could do. I just had to wait

Has this happened to anyone else?

It's not a glitch it's the Alternate Ending. You need to register a hit on the Hind inorder for it to occur. You can't actually take down the Hind.

Video (skip 5 mins ahead because the idiot poster wanted to show off his cheating skills):

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=MavEsYvoR7o&feature=related]YouTube - *SPOILERS* CoD4 Alternate Ending: Pvt Cook Saves the Day[/ame]

It's not a glitch it's the Alternate Ending. You need to register a hit on the Hind inorder for it to occur. You can't actually take down the Hind.

Ohhh, so THAT'S what happened. Makes so much more sense. I did hit the Hind that time, but I didn't think that was the reason it happened. I thought it was a mad glitch.

Alright, to clear things up:

It can be done one any difficulty, I did it on recruit.

Cheats is probably the only way you're going to hit the chopper.

After I had no one to shoot as Lipton had already killed them, Cpt. Price gave me the gun and I just waited till the end cutscene played, so it won't freeze on you.

Tips: Don't aim directly at the chopper, lead it. Alot. You seriously have to keep the crosshair about a foot away from the chopper if its flying beside you.

Edited by TooMuchCowbell

• 1 month later...