PDA

View Full Version : Little tip for maxing ACES Assault

Jabi1
03-22-2008, 10:47 AM
If someone is having problems maxing theirs ACES Assault, go to Theater: Extraction, right at the start of that scene there are couple of shielded enemies that can be killed with C4, and also people that can be shot through cover on the left side. And as you move a little forward, two guys will come down by rope, so you can get Marksman points as well. Sorry if this has been mentioned or if someone got offended by this cheap boosting trick.

Davie402
03-22-2008, 03:42 PM
Do you know of any other ways to max Assault easier? Cos my Assault is only on 10 whilst my marksmanship and CQB are both 20.

Thanks

widdler
03-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Use grenades more often, try and shoot them through as much cover as you can see.

I've got 20 on both CQB and Marksman, my assault is on 14

JamieLee2k
03-22-2008, 04:44 PM
My assault is 16 and my others are 20, just use explosives and shoot through walls.

xRogue 5x
03-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Here is the absolute easiest way to get assault. While doing this my friends and I were getting +20 or higher (depending on game size) to our assault with a single c4.

Set up a private game and get as many people that you know into it. Obviously the more people in the better. Try to shift as many people to one side as possible.

Organize a meeting place then have the other team cluster up, throw down a c4, and then presto you'll be maxing assault in no time.

XxMissionaryxX
03-22-2008, 11:04 PM
The way I maxed out my assault is very easy. This is probably the most effecient in my opinion. What you do is create a single player terrorist hunt on Presidio. Make sure you have C4 equiped. For the settings do, Lone Wolf: OFF Difficulty: Realistic Density: High.

Start the game and once you spawn, head down the hall on your right. (Should be the hall that has one window and two doors. Head toward the door open it and use your silencer to kill anyone in the main room. Once you've done that throw a C4 infront of the two metallic steel doors on your left. Shoot at the door to get their attention and wait untill you get a good 4 or 5 at the door. Once they come out just detonate it. Ive gotten 8 people once with one C4 using this method. I average 3 to 5 everytime. Your assault rank sky rockets using this method.

BTW, this is my first time registering on the site so im kind of a noob at the achievement stuff, but just wanted to say hello.

Doganator
03-22-2008, 11:15 PM
Welcome to the site and I hope most of your future questions are answered.

Woodyb07
03-22-2008, 11:20 PM
do on CQB training on your own, and get to the cover on the right throw nades, and c4 get about 5-8 kills, die and repeat

MozYa
03-22-2008, 11:34 PM
I did it on Pic De Pyrenees:Negotiations. Have C4 eqquiped and you'll come to a room it tells you to flash and clear with 3 terrorists inside. Instead open the door C4 the guys and move on upstairs. Open the door and there will be a guy looking over the railings C4 him move around the corner and get killed by the sniper. Reload your checkpoint and repeat. The checkpoint is just before the room with the 3 terrorists. Doing it on realistic gets you 40xp a run through and 12 assault points at any difficulty.

Shadow9392
03-22-2008, 11:58 PM
Yeah, I discovered this also. My official step-by step strat was:

-Go around the corner, chuck a frag at the 3 guys coming out of the door (2-3 kills, 4-6 ACES), the take cover and look left.
-Shoot the two guys on the left through cover (2 kills, 6 ACES)
-Throw ur 2nd frag at the two shied guys who are at the end of the hall. If you had one left over who dodged the first frag, then it should kill him as well (2-3 kill, 4-6 ACES)
-Move up to the next room with incendiaries and throw one at the two guys coming on the fast ropes (2 kills, 4 ACES)
-Finish off the guys at the end of the room with kills through cover. (<=3 kills, <=9 ACES)

So, per run, you can get 29 ACES. This is good if u dont has LIVE or friends to play with. My FL is almost full, but hit me up with an inv any time for RSV2. I might show up.

gog
03-23-2008, 11:45 AM
all i have to say - if not already stated - is that import/export - t - hunt is the best i ve seen for assault - i can easily get - 20 - 30 points per match - depending on my team - i start behind the tires - i ll get some easy behind cover kills- with marksman kills from the door - then get an easy - triple nade kill on the door close to the garage - i open the door - and toss a grenade by the bike - then i camp the box in front of the car in the garage -and can easily get upwards of - 10 to 15 kills sometimes