PDA

View Full Version : The game worth buying?

True I Skill
03-22-2008, 01:20 PM
Im thinking of buying this in like 30mins, But before i do i wana know is it realy worth it? I hurd its just like the old one, And you get flashed every 20secs on xboxlive? But most imporant is the gameplay long? i hate it when i buy a game then it only has like 7 levels.

JD FTW
03-22-2008, 01:32 PM
i heard that the story is short and repeative..... the best thing about it is the online play and that the story was a after thought

YouTube - Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Review GT

TheKillerFreak
03-22-2008, 01:52 PM
None of the reviews I've read/watched actually rate the game properly. They are just sitting saying "well, this was in the first one, and this isn't as good as Call of Duty 4."
No one seems to let go of CoD4 yet, and think this game is copying it, with the leveling system, when, shock horror, it was in Vegas 1 first.

I for one, think the game is a fantastic one. It's much better than the first, tweaked and refined, the multiplayer is smoother, not as laggy as the first, and from what I've played of the story it's an awesome game overall.

I would get it.

Lebowski
03-22-2008, 01:58 PM
None of the reviews I've read/watched actually rate the game properly. They are just sitting saying "well, this was in the first one, and this isn't as good as Call of Duty 4."
No one seems to let go of CoD4 yet.

I have the same opinion on this.
I still play the first RS:V, in my opinion it is better than Call of Duty 4
[Due to tactics required and the cover system.]
I just wish reviewers and gamers would let COD4 go and give Rainbow Six its much deserved attention.
Im yet to get RS:V2 but its first on my agenda.

True I Skill
03-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Ok i watched some reviews on youtube, and gamespot, And im gona get the game :D:D

JD FTW
03-22-2008, 02:07 PM
i dont know why people keep comparing CoD to R6V, CoD is war, its run as fast as you can shooting nostop until you see +10 appear on the screen and throwing all 3 of your noob frags in one room. R6V is for the skilled stelth killers. they are both totally different with R6V been so much better

TheKillerFreak
03-22-2008, 02:23 PM
Yeah, exactly.
Although, I just thought of this. The Reviewers complain about the gameplay being "too repetative"...well...isn't that the point? Why would you play a game that was COMPLETELY DIFFERENT every time you played it? One minute, it has shooting gameplay, the next, you have to build a farm!!=o
It's just something that's always gotten to me...I might possibly be the only one to think this though.

JD FTW
03-22-2008, 02:42 PM
Yeah, exactly.
Although, I just thought of this. The Reviewers complain about the gameplay being "too repetative"...well...isn't that the point? Why would you play a game that was COMPLETELY DIFFERENT every time you played it? One minute, it has shooting gameplay, the next, you have to build a farm!!=o
It's just something that's always gotten to me...I might possibly be the only one to think this though.

trust me, your not

zI HURRIC4N3 Iz
03-22-2008, 02:54 PM
I Love This Game. Amazing.

Sonnenberg
03-22-2008, 06:52 PM
if you want a glitchy game, with a poor story, bad online ranked games, poor online hosts that will quit the game if they lose, and even more glitched achievements

than this game is for you!!

Parkerktm
03-22-2008, 06:56 PM
Yes, this game is great and the story is not short. It took me around 6-7 hours busting through it in co-op and will take me another 8-9 to beat it on realistic. It has it flaws just like every other game, but overall i think ubisoft did good with this one

saeed999
03-22-2008, 06:58 PM
THE GAME IS BRILL

YEAH ITS GOT ITS PROBLEMS, BUT NO GAME IS PERFECT.

* 1 ACHEIVEMENT IS GLITCHED (ONLY 1!)
* ONLINE HOSTS THAT QUIT ISNT UBISOFTS FAULT
* THE STORY IS GOOD AND LONG IF YOU PLAY IT ON REALISTIC
* IF YOU WANT RESPAWNS ON OR OFF THERE ARE 2 OPTIONS FOR YOU, RANKED OR PLAYER. YOU STILL GET ACHEIVEMENTS IN PLAYER MATCHES BAR 3.
* IF THE HOST DOES QUIT, THE GAME STILL REMEMBERS YOUR KILLS THAT GO TOWARDS ACHIEVEMENTS
* GRAPHICS ARE ABOVE AVERAGE, NOT QUITE COD4 BUT STILL GOOD
* ONLINE FEATURES AND DIFFERENT GAME TYPES WILL KEEP YOU PLAYING FOR AGES.
* YOU GAIN EXP FOR PLAYING STORY MODE TOO, WHICH HELPS YOU RANK UP

SO IT AINT THAT BADDA GAME IS IT? WELL IN MY OPINION.... NO

http://card.mygamercard.net/SHAH+85.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/SHAH+85)

Pigletdude
03-22-2008, 06:58 PM
Definetly worth buying, just don't expect too much different if you played the first one, you will love it, except maybe until you get to the trainyard mission in story mode where its just you on your own...