PDA

View Full Version : Last leatherwing...."outside the mansion..." wtf?

Dude Rain
03-22-2008, 05:42 PM
Outside of the mansion between the garage and bushes to the left of garage. you might need to throw a faerie fruit to get him to come out.

Where the hell is this? I've got about 40 fruits sitting all around the garage and this guy's not appearing. I'm down to one freaking Leatherwing, and it's not the lantern one, as everybody and their mother likes to suggest. And I have no sprites in my inventory.

I'm at 98% and I'd really just like to move on to, you know, an enjoyable game. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Okay, I finally got the little pissant. He is indeed on the left side of the garage (if you were at the mansion looking toward the garage). He's hiding in a brown bush. In first person view, I was able to see just a little bit of greet fluttering about. Faerie fruit did not seem to work for me. Instead, I switched to the net and swatted at the bush, then he cam flying out.

Also, there is some speculation over at the xbox.com forums as to whether you first need to check the basket inside that garage, since when you do, a faerie comes flying out.

Phew. Glad that's done. That was really annoying.

launchpadmcqack
10-06-2009, 05:52 AM
I think the guide needs to be changed to this... Thnx for telling me where he was i couldnt find the lil shit.