PDA

View Full Version : Problems with freezing?

Lucent Beam
03-22-2008, 10:06 PM
The game keeps freezing on me. Either randomly in loading screens or before I get to pick a song. I haven't had this problem with any other 360 game I've played. Do other people have problems with their game crashing? If it's just me.. do you think it's my disc or my 360 (but it's not freezing on other games)?

Taintsaw
03-23-2008, 05:03 AM
yup same here! It freezes after performances quite often during the "saving, do not turn off console screen" plus sometimes while singing the singer will "jump" to the other side of the stage.

Lucent Beam
03-23-2008, 04:49 PM
I've lost like 4 diamond's as a result of this.. it's getting frustrating redoing stuff a lot. Though I'm sort of relieved it's at least happening to someone else... means it's less likely that my 360 is about to die.

Creech
03-23-2008, 04:59 PM
Might your disc be scratched at all? I haven't had it freeze even once, and I have played it a LOT.

midwynter
05-03-2008, 05:28 AM
I've lost like 4 diamond's as a result of this.. it's getting frustrating redoing stuff a lot. Though I'm sort of relieved it's at least happening to someone else... means it's less likely that my 360 is about to die.

It's happening here too, mostly on the music select screen. :mad:

a_correa4
05-03-2008, 05:58 AM
Yea, I think its just problems with the game itself, it was not made to handle a bunch of stuff at the same time!

Lucent Beam
05-03-2008, 06:29 AM
Strangely enough, after the first couple nights I had it, it hasn't frozen again since. Go figure.

ElvisOfTheDead
05-15-2009, 04:06 PM
I think it's a quality issue. Mine has frozen a few times. I'm just glad that it saves between rounds

LausDomini
12-10-2010, 10:47 PM
This has frozen on me just one time so far, unfortunately right after my first attempt at the HeadBanger achievement. Had to turn off the console with the Saving Do not turn off console screen frozen there. I played another offline Head to Head match and the achievement still did not unlock. I was able to back out, select a different memory source other than the hard drive, and get the achievement on a new save file.