PDA

View Full Version : Does any1 no a easy way 2 get the no-hitter achievement???/

TheBo$S_313
03-23-2008, 04:52 AM
Can anyone give me a idea and a way 2 get the no hitter achievent I tried with changing my custom-p but it didnt work.So can some tell me a way 2 get the achievement

Blind x360a
03-23-2008, 05:10 AM
You can change your pitchers stats/ their hitters stats. Also you can move the sliders to favor you as long as it says Custom-P

Shanok
03-23-2008, 05:14 PM
hahaha
nice avatar Blind x360a
1cup2...
LOL

Brandon Allin
03-23-2008, 05:37 PM
You should be able to get it by editing your opponent's stats and placing sliders in your favor, but apparently that isn't working for you so here's an easier way. Increase your pitcher's pickoff stat to the maximum, and decrease all of the runners on the opposing team's diveback stat. This way, each inning you can walk the bases loaded, and then pick off each runner for all three outs. If you use sliders correctly, I can guarantee this will work, as I have tested it myself. You can get a no-hitter without ever throwing a strike.

Tenshun
03-23-2008, 05:37 PM
Can anyone give me a idea and a way 2 get the no hitter achievent I tried with changing my custom-p but it didnt work.So can some tell me a way 2 get the achievement Umm... Just walk them to 2nd base, and pick em off. As stated in the achievement guide.

Jay_One
03-23-2008, 05:58 PM
Umm... Just walk them to 2nd base, and pick em off. As stated in the achievement guide.

I along with a few others did that several times and it doesn't give the achievement.

RPDfire
03-23-2008, 08:58 PM
Umm... Just walk them to 2nd base, and pick em off. As stated in the achievement guide.

Just what Tenshun said please check out the achievement guide before asking. Plus max out ur pitchers pickoff and make the runners from the other team all 0 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=912

UND3RxOATH
03-25-2008, 11:38 PM
As everyone else said.

Turn the teams running down (players) walk them until you get a runner on second pick them off..rinse and repeat.

B0YCE
03-29-2008, 06:31 PM
adjust all the opposing teams batting stats. or you could just do custom-p and customize the difficulty make sure it doesn't change to custom-r because that would be considered rookie difficulty.