PDA

View Full Version : Online Play

godless_commie
03-23-2008, 08:44 PM
This was one of the first 360 games I ever got, and later I got Xbox Live. I was pretty excited to play on the internet, but there wasn't a single game up. I tried again later that night, and again the next day. There weren't any games up either time. However, based on just a few of the posts I've read on this board, it seems like plenty of people play online. Did I miss something? Or maybe there was just a drought of games for a few days? It's all so confusing...

deathbag1204
03-24-2008, 05:51 PM
I know what you mean. Since everyone plays the newer online games like COD4 and Halo 3 so far, I can barely get any achievements if any on team deathmatch. Since I hosted a game for deathmatch and set the kills to win at 25, I got the wrench achievements and I think the shotgun acid gun achievement as well. Good luck finding more than 5 people for a online match without setting up with people in the achievement trading thread.

Keytta
03-27-2008, 05:42 PM
Plan on boosting with a friend as you won't find anyone playing. I boosted during GSL and got all the MP achievements in about 3 hours.