PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having problems with unlocking NO-Hitter achievement?

KewlBrettC
03-23-2008, 10:25 PM
I legitimately threw a No-Hitter with Johan Santana and his mets against the Kansas City Royals, without and sliders or roster changes, and the achievement didn't unlock. Anyone else have this problem?

jkbd33
03-24-2008, 01:43 AM
What difficulty?

GnarlyKing
03-24-2008, 12:06 PM
You didn't save in the middle of the game did you?

GottiMafia
03-24-2008, 12:24 PM
the game has to be on pro difficulty

Jay_One
03-24-2008, 01:32 PM
the game has to be on pro difficulty

For the record...I did do it on "Pro(without the sliders)" and "Legend(with the sliders". I haven't unlocked that achievement for nothing.

KewlBrettC
03-26-2008, 04:02 PM
I did it again this time with Matsuzaka. AND FOR THE RECORD it was on Pro with no sliders since i don't use them

Oh btw no achievement unlocked WTF?

TheBo$S_313
03-30-2008, 01:04 AM
I legitimately threw a No-Hitter with Johan Santana and his mets against the Kansas City Royals, without and sliders or roster changes, and the achievement didn't unlock. Anyone else have this problem?
This is wat u do. Play in an Exabition game and play with the mets use johon sontana and face the royals. Put the game on legend in the main menu b4 u play and save. Then go 2 rosters and put the whole royals lineup batting stats to >O< so they R bad at hitting. Then go 2 Johan Santana and put his pitching stats up 2 max. U dont have 2 save your roster if U dont want 2. Make sure u put the royals batters speed and that to 0. In the game walk the batters to 2nd Base and pick them of do that the whole entire game.