View Full Version : Collect any gaming related memorabilia?

The Killer 47
07-20-2006, 06:04 AM
I have a bunch of promo items like t-shirts, keychains, etc. My favorite item though, is a cabinet sticker for street fighter 2. Its in damn good condition I might add.

07-23-2006, 06:20 AM
I had the three Halo slurpee cups from 711 but I lost them, which sucks very bad. Other than that I have a ton of Halo stuff such as books and magnets and action figures. I also have figures from other games like Mega-Man. Not to mention I used to, and my girlfriend does presently, work for Gamestop so I get stuff through that as well.

07-26-2006, 04:23 AM
I'm not to big into collecting all the paraphenalia for games, but things i did accumulate by default for pre-ordering games were, the "LE" coin for Oblivion, the LE faceplate for Full Auto, and the LE faceplate for the Outfit.

Fonkey Monkey
07-26-2006, 04:30 AM
i got the really cool LE faceplate of cod2. its pretty tight. i feel kinda stupid though for payin $50 for a piece of plastic :eek:.

not nearly as bad as tha guy in the newest oxm that has spent like $4,000 on facepltes. wtf.:confused::confused::confused:

07-26-2006, 04:39 AM
we'll right now all i have is the oblivion coin from the collectors edition, the lil book that came with it, the figurines from the prey collectors ed. (all 3, had mine reserved) the book it came with lol and maybe/hopefully the dead rising shirt (i pre-ordered it, but dont know if ill be getting shirt or not)

07-26-2006, 11:51 AM
Ive got a few bits and pieces, a dreamcast demo pod is probably the coolest though

07-26-2006, 01:42 PM
best things i've got are a Halo 2 reserve poster and a KH2 reserve poster from gamestop and i've begged my friend to let me have the new super mario bros. standee, even if it is sun faded

07-26-2006, 10:20 PM
Anybody know of a good website for game related collectables & memorabilia?? Perferable in Canada or the States. Thanks for any help!!!!

07-26-2006, 10:24 PM
Surely there must be a lot of it on ebay?

07-27-2006, 12:19 AM
i bought a musical mario riding yoshi from super mario world about 11 years ago.
since then ive bought the mario kart 64 cart and figures set
and the radio controlled donkey kong
oh and recently ive been buying the nintendo tshirts to wear,sad i know but hey ive just turned 30 and its my midlife crisis

07-27-2006, 11:32 PM

You can see the Halo 2 stuff on the left.

07-27-2006, 11:46 PM
the only gaming toys I have are Black Zero from the Megaman X series, a stuffed Tails, and a stuffed sheep from a preorder of harvest moon.

07-31-2006, 07:06 PM
This is definently my field of interest. I have amassed a huge collection over the years.Much of it Final Fantasy related sets of figures also DOA,Doa volleyball,Halo, KoF, Street Fighter and of course a lot of Nintendo stuff. Posters,wall hangings cover everthing. Favorites : 5ft FF9 advertisement, FF8 Dialoblo statue,FFX-2 Black Mage dress sphere set up with artwork and my Pac man record with artwork on both sides It is my first piece had it since i was 5yrs old.