PDA

View Full Version : New DLC? (Achievement Ideas)

Ecks UK
03-24-2008, 11:46 AM
OK, I think it's been firmly established (of sorts) that there will be no DLC for this game. Which is OK since I'm holding out for a sequel. But if there were going to be DLC, what would you like to see? New campaign, new enemies and most importantly, new achievements. Remember this is DLC so the GS cap is 250, but mine would be:

Pyxis Prima Proxima - 100G
Complete the game without being incappacitated on any difficulty.

Sunrise Portfolio - 25G
Complete the DLC Prequel campaign.

Pyromancy Dossier - 25G
Use fire magic with Delgado to your advantage 150 times.

Plasmamancy Dossier - 25G
Use blood scribe with Church to your advantage 150 times.

White Magic Dossier - 25G
Use healing magic with Rawlings to your advantage 150 times.

Genocide Dossier - 50G
Use whatever means necessary, destroy 2000 cultists.OK, so there not great, let's see what you can do.

Pirate Luke
03-25-2008, 02:52 PM
Nice this is the first ive heard about DLC for this game. I think the only thing they will do is add a new story line (shorter though) and im guessing that the achievements will be to do with the characters but updated like you've posted above. Think ill buy it but if its expensive then doubt i will cause wasnt a fantastic game imo.

Ecks UK
03-29-2008, 10:12 PM
Ok you obviously didn't read my initial post, so I'll just omit what you said.

lid
04-02-2008, 04:25 AM
Nice this is the first ive heard about DLC for this game. I think the only thing they will do is add a new story line (shorter though) and im guessing that the achievements will be to do with the characters but updated like you've posted above. Think ill buy it but if its expensive then doubt i will cause wasnt a fantastic game imo.

lol he probably just skipped the first sentence of your post.

Playebanbr
05-01-2008, 01:36 PM
Nice I really hope they do Pyxis Prima Proxima - 100G I was really pissed when I got an achievement for watching a cutscene but not for beating the game -.-.

Doominatorx6
05-11-2008, 05:07 AM
Nice I really hope they do Pyxis Prima Proxima - 100G I was really pissed when I got an achievement for watching a cutscene but not for beating the game -.-.

Lol I felt the same way :p
But the back of the box says "content download" on it, was there ever DLC announced at some point?